Epilogue

Lance moved back down to Florida with his sister and parents, and came back up a couple months later for prom with Keith. Keith told his parents that they were all going as a group, and they bought it. Over the summer, Keith went down to see Lance twice, and Lance came up once. That fall, Keith started college. Keith got into SCAD with a two year scholarship and ended up cutting his hair, holding Lance to his word about it. The next time he visited Lance, Lance was rambling on about how he couldn't tell which he liked better. A year later, Ashton was offered a scholarship to SCAD for two years, and shared a dorm with Keith. After college, Keith rented out an apartment in western Kentucky, only an hour from where Lance was. Ashton moved in with him for a few years as he was going back to school for the military, then moved in with Luis once he found a place in Indiana. Keith offered to find a place with Lance, once they had the money, and they ended up moving to Montana. Lance proposed to Keith that winter on a ski trip with Ashton, Ray, and the rest of Lance's family.
  Keith never came out to his entire foster family, but came out to Christen and Ray. They both supported him and kept it from Ellen and Chad. Ashton came out later the same day. Luis came out as queer his junior year, choosing not to identify, and him and Ashton started to date his senior year, as the two still kept in touch.

-

(A/N: Hey guys... I really enjoyed writing this, despite my horrible update schedule, but this won't be the end of my writing. First, Fireworks has a comic adaptation on Instagram, (@/fireworks.klcomic,) which I'm really excited for(!), second I want to make two more books, for the time being. One will definitely have slower updates, but will be my go to when I need something different to write.
So, that's where you guys come in. I want to do an anime AU for the main fic, and I want you guys to vote in the comments. By the first of the year, I should have it up, I'll be takes votes for a week.
Now for the options...
Noragami: Lance is a calamity God, a minor one. One day, he meets Keith, a school boy. Keith saves him from getting hit by a bus, that wouldn't have actually hurt Lance, but Keith could see him. When Keith was hit, his soul got knocked out of his body, and that's where their story began.
Yuri!!! On Ice: Keith was an up and coming figure skater. He had admired Lance from afar, but didn't know if he could live up to his idols expectations. Then, one day, when Keith comes home from the ice skating rink, a dog jumps him as he's about to shut the door to his brothers in. That's where Keith and Lance's story starts.
These are the two options I'd be willing to do, so vote in the comments, and if you have any other suggestions, feel free to comment those too!
Until next time, bye!
-t)