1.

I walked to dance class today. My parents were fighting again, they wouldn't drive me. They argue about the smallest things, buying certain groceries, talking to friends too long. I feel like they sometimes fight because of me, how to raise me, when to do this, why they let me do that. I like dance not only because I want to famous for singing, acting, or dancing, but it helps me escape and I just lose myself. That's why my teacher tells me after class that I'm the best, the most devoted. It's because I have all this emotion and energy ... what else am I supposed to do?!?!

I finally got there, we stretched then got into position. Today I had lyrical. Ms. Kelly (our teacher) played the music, "stay with me". I feel like this explains my parents' relationship perfectly. I just hope they don't split. I don't see the fire, the burning passionate love anymore. I know they are only staying for me which gives me so much pressure. Thinking about all of this I kept going improving past the place we left off everyone was watching and clapping and I didn't know. The song was over and I snapped out of it. I wasn't like the person everyone envied and hated for this stuff they loved me for it because they know about my struggles. They're my best friends and only friends. I dropped out of school a while ago. That's why I'm so good, I spend all my extra time singing dancing or acting. And I have a lot of extra time.

I was given a key to use the studio when they're weren't classes. It was scary all by myself at first but then after dancing I forgot yet thought about all my troubles. I always felt relieved, so I danced everyday.

After class today Elizabeth, Jaimie, and Clara, were watching a video. Nagon, was it? No, ummm...... Magcon! that was it!

"Who is this?" I asked. They are obsessed with it.

"One kid named Hamilton called Nash" Clara replied I practically dropped my water bottle.

"Are you ok?" Asked elizabeth.

"You look like u saw a ghost!" Jaimie added.

No way, not Nash. It can't be I mean it can be but highly unlikely. I walked out last of course like always. Once again Ms. Kelly said

"Never loose that fire and emotion, You're amazing."

As soon as I was out of her sights I sprinted as fast as I could. it didn't help I just full-out danced....

Then I got dizzy, then almost collapsed, I shouldn't've wanted to hurry to ask Nash, now I'm gonna faint, I know it. All of a sudden I saw big blue familiar eyes without knowing it I saw them from they ground. then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this gets better later! I promise!