6.

Nash's P.O.V.

"So what are u gonna do?" Taylor asked.

Tbh, I have no clue. I took a deep breath then sighed.

"I- I'm gonna tell her."

The boys (and Mahogany) were high-fiving and congratulating me. For what? Finally being a man? Being scared to heck about telling a girl I like her? that doesn't seem so manly.

"Alright we need to plan this whole thing out." Matt explained I love Matt (not like crushing), he's so helpful. The next two hours we were preparing the date and what I would say and how I'd convince Alecia to come. I love her so much. I'd be nothing without her. Even when I thought of her as only friends she was still my everything. All the kids in school said we were dating, we didn't give a poop. She was always so strong and ignorant of the idiots. I'm in love with my best friend.

Clara's P.O.V.

"We've been shopping forever, can we just go back to the boys?" I said to Alecia.

"Um, excuse me I didn't know Mahogany was a boy." Alecia said back

What a smart Alec.

"Alright whatever can we just go home, and don't say we need to pay for plane tickets I mean back to our home here." I can't believe I said all that in one breath.

"O MY GOD! how'd ya know I'd say that?😏" she said.

"I hate u sometimes. Alright let's go."

We got in the taxi when we both realized we left our keys in the apartment. I knew I forgot something!

"I'll call Nash." I said

(Phone call N=NASH A=ALECIA C=CLARA)

A: Hey Nash, u home?

N: Yeah, why?

A: we left our keys...

C: hi nash!

A: Clara go I'm talking to Nash about something, get away from me your breath stinks.

N: (laughing crazy)

C: jeez meanie

A: ok Nash we'll be home in like 5 minutes. you'll need to let us in

N: alright bye.

A: bye

Nash's P.O.V.

"Alright everyone clean up. they're coming in 5 minutes." they laid out a whole date and wrote down different ideas. I love these guys, even if they judge you sometimes you know they're always there and listening.

Tomorrow's the date were I tell my best friend I want to be more. I hope she likes me back. I have a bunch of romantic things planned out to help set the mood. They came home in a little while. I'm so nervous

Alecia's P.O.V.

I came home and everyone was acting weird, especially Nash. they were silent often and kept glaring over at me. mahogany wasn't though. So I took her upstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She said, obviously nervous.

"Never-mind." I walked away weirded out. I said goodnight to everyone and went to bed. It was a tiring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of chapter six!