13.

Alecia's P.O.V.

"Hey Nash!" I began. "Can you come with me for minute, I want to show u something." I said, grabbing his arm, gently and pulling him with me. I pulled him to the back of the building and grabbed my guitar. "I have a song😏"

"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea

To an island where we'll meet

You'll hear the music fill the air

I'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through the trees

Move so pretty you're all I see

As the world keeps spinning round

You hold me right here right now

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh"

"Your my best friend, too." he replied getting the wrong message.

"Omigod Nash I'm saying yes to you asking me out!" I almost yelled.

Then my voice got to quiet, " I love you." then my voice got normal "I thought by saying yes it if I broke your heart or u broke mine then it would ruin our friendship. but I realized I could've said yes and it would save you from heartbreak."

"It would've saved U from heartbreak too. Goodbye Alecia." He walked away. I'm never gonna go back. What's his deal?!?! I'm giving him what he wanted... AND HE TURNS ME DOWN!!!!! I walked to the little stream bridge, near the garden, where he asked me out. I laid down and it took two hours to cry myself asleep.

Nash's P.O.V.

I felt as if brent was watching me then. even if I know he wasn't, I'd still turn her down. She can't just do that!!!! I thought about this the whole limo ride home, until I noticed... Jack and Clara across the seats staring at each other. They're together! I know that look! and I know why it's a secret. Taylor. Why else would it be! They think we didn't know how taylor's bluntness left him lonely. Then we got there. We all stepped out when Clara and Jack both went to bed immediately. they're probably sneaking out. I ship Clack more than I ship Caylor. I mean I don't ship Caylor at all. I like this, thinking about them, I forget about Alecia.

Then out loud Hayes and Hannah asked in unison, "Where's Alecia?"

Jacob joined it "yeah I don't think she was in the limo.

Alecia's P.O.V.

I laid still, thinking about Nash when I saw 2 people holding hands, a girl and a boy, who were heading over to the garden and kissed. I wanted to sob loud but then strangers would see me. it'd be weird. Wait... that looks like Clara and Jack. What am I talking about?!?! I'm going crazy! she did say she switched from Taylor to Jack after the first week. But Jack, liking her back?!?! no way! I saw a biker coming over to me, I hope it's someone I know and hope it's not at the same time. But they didn't slow down. I was about to scream, but I felt pain, the wind knocked out of me, then everything fading to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is only normal sized from the song it had to be a short filler if I wanted a... CLIFFHANGER!!!!😈 I'm evil!