10.

Nash's P.O.V.

I woke up somewhere black. This needs to stop happening. Then I was un-bagged.

"What am I doing here? And what do u want do u want from me?" I asked, struggling to untie myself. A man emerged from the shadows. I looked up at him nervously. Who was he? Then he came into the one light in the dark room.

"Brent?" this can't be Rivera! He's not like this! "What do u want from me?!?!" he stepped closer. "GET AWAY!!!" I yelled.

"I will... if u do something for me..." He said.

"What do u want?" I asked with sternness in my voice.

"Alecia. She's not yours. She will be mine." he said.

"Don't worry, I already backed off." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Then u can go." he said. They untied me and "escorted" me out.

This was the saddest time of my life.

Don't worry I'm not going mental. I'm not gonna die.

Taylor's P.O.V.

I'm gonna ask Clara out today. I think she likes me back. I walked over to her grabbed her arm and just kissed her. I like being blunt. Usually if they liked u back, this would be romantic to them.

"What the heck taylor?!?!" Oh no, she sounded mad that's not good.

"Will u go out with me?" asked nervously thinking she may not like me back. "I thought you liked me."

"I'm sorry Tay, but no." I was heartbroken. "I like someone else. Gilinsky" the remains of my heart dropped.

Gilinsky's P.O.V.

I walked into my room. Waiting to hear what happened.

"I'm sorry Tay, but no. I like someone else. Gilinsky."

NO WAY! I liked her but was to afraid to admit it, cuz of taylor. At least she won't turn me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Sorry this is somewhat short. I had some writers block.