14.

Clara's P.O.V.

Me and Jack snuck out, holding hands. I like this Romeo and Juliet thing. We walked to that garden which we made the place somewhere only we know. I love him. I don't know if it's too early to tell him, but I know it's true. I was gonna tell him tonight at the most romantic moment. We sat in the pavilion. After a while Jack said he put a more lovey spin on a great song. So he stood up with a guitar.

"Guess it's true, I'm not smart when it comes to love. But I still need u to help me learn. These nights never seem to go to plan. I don't want u to leave, will u hold my hand? Oh won't u stay with me. cuz your all I need. This is love it's clear to see. so darlin stay with me. why did I fall too far in love. yeah it's not a good look gain some self control. deep down I know we're meant to work. I don't want u to go, your my whole world. oh won't u stay with me. cuz your all I need. this is love it's clear to see but darlin stay with me."

He made it shorter, but better. Now was the time.

"Jack I'm madly in love with you." I said nervously.

"Me too, beautiful." he replied. He sat back down.

We stayed just staring at each other and I wanted to stay like that. But he broke the stare when he closed his eyes... AND KISSED ME!!! I'd prefer to stay like this forever. the lights of the pavilion, the mood, the timing, the guy.

After being like that for a while, we heard wheels against gravel, a bike. we stopped and turned just in case it was one of they guys. but then there was a scream. The bike was on the other side of the bridge now. We ran, no sprinted, over there almost as if it were a race. we saw a girl on the bridge all bloody, bruised, and blacked out. we flipped her over to pick her up easier. tears welled up in my eyes then I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder. I fell to my knees, sobbing now.

"Alecia. c'mon wake up." I said shaking her.

"Jack help me." He picked her up bridal style, then we took a cab to the nearest hospital. We called the guys and they came within 5 minutes. After a while we all crowded near the curtain surrounded area where Alecia was. She was alright, but the guy didn't get off his bike. He ran her over! once again the tears came. I cried into jacks shoulder. After 15 minutes of waited for tests results, she was no longer unconscious. But still half asleep. we stepped outside the curtains, knowing she was ok.

"What happened?" Jack j whisper asked, almost angry.

"She was asleep on the bridge near the garden, and some guy hit her with his bike." everyone's eyes were wide.

"How'd you find her?" carter asked.

"That doesn't matter. You should ask Nash why she didn't come home last night." I looked at him blamefully.

"It's not my fault! do u really think it has to do with me?" he asked nervously so I knew it was him. I've never felt like this, with hatred to at least one magcon boy.

"No, that's why I was telling them to ask you!" I said sarcastically.

Nash's P.O.V.

It's like a tricked out maze. there was no way out of this. So I told them. The Brent thing...

"What if this was Brent?!?! Jealous that she likes u and not him!!!" Jack pointed out. they talked it with me that they would've helped if Brent threatened me and Alecia.

When we were clear to go, I followed Alecia out to the parking lot.

"Alecia I'm sorry, and I love you. so how 'bout a movie Friday?" I grabbed her hand, but she pulled away.

She turned around to face me. Tears took over her face.

"No, is this just how it's gonna be?!?! Taking turns to ask each other out, taking turns to break each other's hearts?!?!" she turned around then started to walk, then run to the road and call a cab.

Alecia's P.O.V.

I heard there was a theater around and was empty at the moment. I walked in there with my guitar. to try out a song I've been practicing. it's not mine.

"Here I am again, the same old situation

Why does the God thing have to be so complicated?

I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool

Oh, the things I do

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

I should've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet

I might have freaked him out 'cause I was so excited

But I just couldn't wait, I took a leap of faith

Oh, the things I say

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

And I think sometimes I tend to be my own worst enemy

And maybe someday I'm gonna catch a shooting star falling out of the blue

Do what I do

And just as I'm giving up, my heart is palpitating

Here comes another one and it's so intoxicating

Being where I've been I know that in the end

I'll do it all again

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, love will find me, there ain't no denying

That you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter is long