11.

Jack G's P.O.V.

I know Clara and Taylor are probably going through a rough time with what just happened... but I'm still gonna ask her out. I walked over to her in hopes of her saying yes. I wouldn't be as blunt as Taylor.

"Hey Clara," I began, "I know u probably won't say yes... but will u go out with me?"

"I-I- uh..." She stuttered.

"I heard what u said to Taylor." Her cheeks very noticeably red. It's cute how nervous she was. "there's no way out of this" I continued.

Clara's P.O.V.

Of course his cute smile with his loving words, I could see he liked me more than Taylor did. And I liked him!

"There's no way out of this" he said.

"Well, what about taylor? I mean... he's fragile now, knowing about us... it'll only break him more."

"Then this'll be a secret love for the ages." Jack began. "Like our own Romeo and Juliet."

"Like our own infinity." I mumbled, moving in so we would breathe the same air. But we kept moving in closer. I knew what what was happening, but couldn't believe it. THE FAMOYS JACK GILINSKY IS IN LOVE WITH ME AND WE'RE KISSING! This feeling.. I .. I.. I love it! it makes feel like I'm loved, having two boys from Magcon be madly in love with me.

TAYLOR! Oh crud he could be watching. I pulled away from Jack.

"The whole Romeo and Juliet thing... we should start hiding it now... if taylor or any of the boys see us. Taylor will find out." I said.

"Then let's go... somewhere only we know."

"But there isn't a place only we know." I said.

"Then we'll have to find one. Yeet?"

"Yeet." I said in a lovey way.

"Maybe Yeet will be our always."

"You know Jack, I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep. slowly, then all at once." I figured out what we're doing.

"I know that love is just a shout into the void, and oblivion is inevitable. And I'm in love with you."

On the way to the end of the street we kept shooting tfios references and quotes at each other. Then we walked down a few more streets. apparently jack knows this place like the back of his hand. Then we got there. A

beautiful big flower garden and a huge pavilion ang multiple flowers. I was speechless except for one word.

"Wow" was all I could make out. so we walked aroung in mostly silence for a half an hour just taking everything in.

Then we stopped at the pavilion, sat down, and finally I wasn't as speechless.

"This place... beautiful." ok maybe I still am a tad speechless. I could tell he was amazed by something. and it wasn't the garden. He's been here 1,000 times before.

"What are u staring at?" I asked him.

"You. You're cute when you're clueless." He answered.

"Why are u staring at me?" I asked, trying to get the tfios quotes coming again.

"Because your beautiful. I like to look at beautiful things." I think he said it wrong, but my plan worked. "I see your complete astonishment with this place. You see how beautiful it is. I think your ten times as beautiful. This is nothing compared to you. which is why I want u to judge my new song. It would be for you but one part says this could be the end of everything, and it's not.(pretend jack wrote it because he really didn't).

He started strumming his guitar.

"I walked across. an empty land. I knew the pathway like the back of my hand. I felt the earth. beneath my feet. sat by the river and it made me complete.

And if you have a minute why don't we go. talk about somewhere only we know. this could be the end of everything. so why don't we go. somewhere only we know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my update! hope u enjoyed!