7.

Nash's P.O.V.

Today's the day I'm telling my best friend I'm in love with her. I'm so nervous my legs are like jell-o. I feel like I could collapse any second. I told Alecia to meet with me at the bridge nearby at 7:00 and to look fancy. Our reservation is at 7:30. If she says yes we'll have a romantic night on the town.

I got in my special suit and took a cab to the bridge. Waiting for her taylor walked up.

"What are u doing here?!?!" I asked

"You forgot the flowers!😏" he said giving them to me.

"Oh thanks! Now go! She's coming!" He ran away.

"Okay so why are we here?" Alecia asked. She looked so beautiful, her sparkly brown eyes looks amazing matching her long brown curled hair. She took this fancy thing literally. Her dress was stunning.

"Because I have something to tell u, and I wanted to make it fancy!" I said.

She giggled, her laugh is so cute. We took a carriage ride to the restaurant. I was no longer nervous. We sat down and ate dinner, then dessert.

"Alright to the thing I have to tell you..." I started. "Ok umm, I'm really nervous, uh... is it hot in here to u?"

"Nash relax come down u can tell me anything, I'm your best friend. nothing gonna change that." she said. I suddenly felt better. Except for that word... friend.

"Ok umm... one time, Alecia I caught myself smiling real hard all day. Then I realized I was thinking of u." SHE BLUSHED! Taylor said that usually means they like u back. This is going good. I then have her the bouquet of flowers.

"Umm... one's fake." she said

"I know. I will love u till the last flower dies." I replied.

"Aww, Nash."

"Look, Alecia, the point of all this is... we've been best friends, for forever, pretty much. But I want us to be more." I grabbed her hand saying this.

"Alecia Joanne Script, I'm I love with you and I want us to be together." then the blushing went away. she looked like she saw a ghost, heck she was as white a ghost, she could be one herself. She quickly got up and ran away. I'll take that as no. I walked out after her, but she was gone. I felt a tear escape, with more following soon I was sobbing. I didn't want to go back to the apartment house. Alecia will be there. I stayed outside the restaurant sat down against the wall, and fell asleep.

Alecia's P.O.V.

I was afraid this would be the one thing that would ruin out friendship so I didn't answer. I left and ran away. I'm gonna sleep at a hotel tonight. I'm ashamed I turned him down, but what if I hurt him? We would no longer be friends.

Taylor's P.O.V.

We told Clara this morning the whole Nash was gonna ask her out thing. Tbh, I think they'd be quite a cute couple. But I think me and Clara would be cuter. That's right I like Clara. When neither Alecia nor Nash came home last night. Me, Cam, Matt, Clara, Mahogany and, Jacob were really worried. Shawn, Carter, and Aaron didn't seem to care. and Hayes didn't know anything because he was spending most if his time with his girlfriend Hannah.

"Maybe they got a hotel room." Aaron said laughing.

"Eeeewwwwwwww, your so weird, they just started dating. Maybe." Clara stated.

"Hey sorry just trying to ease the tension. Just go to sleep. If they're not home by tomorrow morning... call the cops." Aaron replied.

So we all went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Alecia's initials are my initials. 😏 Hope you liked this chapter!