5.

Btw in the last chapter taylor was changing so he walked down the stairs WITH CLOTHES ON!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's P.O.V.

Alecia and Clara went shopping. I found this would be the perfect time to let the boys know something...

"Hey Matt, get they guys together in the living room." Our hotel room was almost like a real house.

"'K Tay!" as he walked up the stairs. I went over in my head what I wanted to say. I finally decided on something when they were all downstairs. I was sweating like a polar bear near a volcano on a hot summers day.

"I have to talk to u about a problem, with Alecia..." I began

"Yeah it's cool u guys have been best friends forever and it hasn't turned into anything more." Taylor exclaimed.

"Yeah." everyone agreed.

"That's my problem. I have more stronger feelings for her... but she doesn't like me back. I think she likes you cam." He looked up from his phone blushing, all eyes on him.

"Well you gotta tell her how you feel."

Jacob stated, Everyone agreed.

"I can't. I know she doesn't like me back and if I tell her, it might ruin our friendship... let alone chances for a relationship." I said. Everyone thought hard about that.

"Well, drop hints about it slowly then maybe she'll realize u like her." Cameron said.

"Nah, she's the kinda of person that gets mad if u don't straight out tell her something. She'd get mad at me."

"Well what are u gonna do?" Tay asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short, it's kind of a filler. Comment what u think Nash will do!