8.

Alecia's P.O.V

I woke up took a shower got dressed then got a cab to take me home. I have to face up to Nash sometime. When I got home there was all the boys, Mahogany, and Clara were pacing nervously. Except for Nash... Clara ran over to me and hugged me crying. Everyone looked relieved than worried again.

"Where's Nash?" Taylor asked. I was suddenly worried, too.

"You mean he's not here?" I asked

"No we thought he was with u." Cam said.

"Well he's not! I kinda... Turned him down."

Everyone's eyes were practically popping out of they're heads.

"He could be anywhere! call the cops!" I said.

"We did they're coming soon. I'm so worried." Shawn said.

Nash's P.O.V.

I woke up somewhere dark. This is not where I fell asleep. Or is it? Nah! just kidding u! I know it's not where I fell asleep. I heard talking and then something sharpening. someone opened the door....

"Oh look he's awake." Said a big man with a knife in his hand, the just sharpened knife.

"We found u asleep outside are u ok?"

I realized I was laying down on the floor in the dark kitchen. Ok I wasn't kidnapped. Thank god! I told him was fine, said goodbye, and called a cab. Once I was home I was watching to see if anyone was in there. No one was.

I walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself. Look at you, your a mess. You look like a homeless guy just because your too wimpy to face her, no wonder she turned you down, a voice kept saying. Then I walked to me and Hayes' favorite spot in the woods. I sat in the tree. Then I saw Hayes and Hannah from far away with the boys behind. I jumped down and ran they knew it was me. They were gaining. They were close enough to grab me and pull me back, then I stumbled over a tree root and it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short it had to be a cliff hanger!