3.

Alecia's P.O.V.

I could see Nash tense up when I told him I fainted because of him. He began to ask me a question.

"Will u... join Magcon? Bart the man in charge said it was fine." I could tell he was nervous. I'd prefer to do that than go to college... I'd be with Nash and either way I'd be away from my parents they wouldn't care. So I said...

"Yes!"

He looked relieved and so was I. I wouldn't have to tell him.

We ran to my house and I packed all my things. I didn't have many anyway because of money problems. I told my parents and they didn't care so I knew I was in the clear. we were leaving in a week so I said goodbyes to all my friends from dance. Nash came to help me keep it quick. the hardest goodbye was Clara. Then Nash said that Bart was okay to bring someone. Lightbulb!

I begged her to come knowing her patents wouldn't care either.

"Of course" she yelled. She was so fan crazed that her best friend was best friends with THE ONE AND ONLY NASH GRIER! She kept saying. After we helped her pack we got the tickets and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a short filler. I know everything is happening fast but I want to get to the Magcon part. Comment how this is so far! Follow me and add this story!