15.

(Okay so I'm putting my own written song in the next chapter😀)

Alecia's P.O.V.

I love Nash so much... but this can't keep happening. I kept thinking about him for the next two hours. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I kept thinking in my head if I wanted to date him or not. I heard a knock on the door.

Clara's P.O.V.

I crying coming from me and Alecia's room. It was obvious who it was. I knocked, knowing she might not want me in there. She threw her pillow at the door and sobbed "go away!" whisper yelling.

"Hey let me in, its my room too!" then I heard running. Probably cuz she knew it was me. As soon it was thrown open, she hugged me, and slammed it closed.

We sat on the bed watching tv as she soaked my T-shirt.

"I have an idea!" I ran down stairs with a few magazines and a bunch of other stuff.

"Look through these magazines, they talk about heartbreak remedies. So we are gonna be cheesy people and eat gallons of ice cream and burn his pictures." I said.

"But I still love him." she whispered pulling her face up from her tissue.

"Seriously! That's it?!?! That's why your crying?!?! OMG HE'D SAY YES THIS TIME! ASK HIM OUT!!!"

"How'd Ya know that?" she asked with a little happiness finally returning, which made me feel happier.

"Cuz I asked him before he left on his trip to NYC. That means you have a week to plan a way to ask him out so that he'd say yes."

Mystery Person 1's P.O.V.

I listened to the conversation out side the door. I have to tell Nash!

Mystery Person 2's P.O.V.

I steadied the ladder so I wouldn't fall as I climbed, I heard the whole conversation. I'm gonna kill him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry cliffhanger and sorry for not updating much. the next 2 chapters will be mostly clack (Clara and Jack)because Nash isn't here.