CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER NUMBER SIX OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

          A COUPLE HOURS LATER, Rosalie laid with Peyton on the floor of her bedroom. Peyton flipped through pages of a magazine whilst Rosalie typed away on her computer, letting out a frustrated sigh. She picked up her phone and texted the decorating committee for the Royal Proclamation and after party. "So. . . anything new with that Jay guy?" Peyton asked, glancing up towards his best friend.

          "Why do you have to be all up in my dating life?" Rosalie asked, dialing Jane's phone number. "Why can't you just find a guy and leave me alone?" Rosalie asked, rolling her eyes as Jane answered, speaking in a rush.

          Peyton narrowed his eyes and threw the magazine at Rosalie. "First of all! I am not gay. I am simply half gay, I like both parts, okay? I like women and men. Second of all, all the guys here are too busy keeping up their 'perfect prince' act and won't admit that not all of them are perfectly straight. Like, I mean, come on. You really think all the guys here are straight?"

          Rosalie sighed at Peyton and returned to her conversation with Jane. Peyton crossed his arms over his chest. "Listen to me! I need attention, Rose!" Rosalie threw a magazine at Peyton. "I honestly think that Sam White is pretty cute. He's not that dumb like everyone else here. He's like one of the few people that I actually like that go to this school." Rosalie snorted and hung up her phone call with Jane. Peyton interlocked his fingers and rested his chin on them. "Is there anyone that you fancy?"

          Rosalie sighed. "It's too soon to say that I 'fancy' him. If anything, I simply think that he's cute and I wish to spend more time with him outside of our classes together. I'm sure that I'm gonna be able to since he's now on the Tourney team and he's definitely going to help us win some games — the Tourney team and us cheerleaders always go out for victory pizza after winning a game. He's really handsome, if I'm being honest. And he's actually pretty smart when he's away from Carlos — who distracts him because they start to argue over the answers."

          "I'm starting to think that we're talking about a particular villain kid who just transferred here?" Peyton asked. "A villain kid who's known for his father being completely evil and word has gotten around that Jay's a thief." Rosalie shrugged and leaned back against her bed.

          "I guess I'm smitten for a thief. Sue me." Rosalie said as she stood up and brushed off her dress's skirt. She walked towards the door, grabbing her phone.

          "Hey! Where are you going?" Peyton asked his best friend as he sat up. Rosalie looked over her shoulder at her friend as she opened the door.

          "Calm your tits, I'm gonna go check up on them and see how they're doing. Oh! And make sure you call Sam White while I'm gone." Rosalie said with a wink before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath before turning, bumping into someone's body. "Ugh! Ben!" She exclaimed when she saw the taller boy.