CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER NUMBER THIRTY ONE OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

          AFTER THEY HAD UNFROZE and gotten their apology from Mal whilst she sat at the bedside of where Audrey was in a deep sleep, everyone returned home, including Rosalie and Jay who always found the most comfort wrapped in their own sheets. The couple had been sleeping peacefully, tangled up together and their legs intertwined. Feeling a wave of nausea take over her body, Rosalie instantly shot up and ran to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. Hearing his girlfriend's dip in the bed followed by rapid footsteps, Jay woke up from his slumber and followed her. Seeing that she was already kneeled over the toilet, Jay stood behind her and held her hair back as the puke escaped.

           Once she finished, Rosalie thanked her boyfriend then stood up to clean her mouth with mouthwash so Jay wouldn't die of inhaling Rosie's bad breath. "Mamas, I think it's time that you. . You know. Take a test," Jay told her. "That's what girls do when they think they're pregnant right? They take like a pregnancy test from the stores and such? Or do we have to call your mom and ask? Because I really want to know without having to call her because I don't even know if she wanted me to get her daughter pregnant or not, wow I need to take a breath."

          Rosalie sat on the sink and bit her lip to conceal the laughter that wanted to escape. "Yes you do need to take a breath. Also, yeah that's what girls do whenever we have a pregnancy scare. We either take a store bought test or we go to the doctor who will tell us if we're pregnant or not, but I think I'd much rather just buy one of the expensive ones or something. Although, just because I am going to just go buy a pregnancy test, does not mean I am not going to call my mommy because I am afraid and I want my mother. No! I can't call my mom. . I can call Melody."

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY that mom convinced me to have you live less than fifty feet away from me." Melody spoke as she walked into Jay and Rosalie's home with two paper bags and her car keys jingling as she walked into the kitchen. Rosalie ran into her big sister's arms and Jay watched them from afar. Rosalie grew up with such a wonderful home. Jay knew that because there were two days in a row that Rosalie told Jay practically her whole life story, and it wasn't because she wanted to brag about her life, but because he wanted to know how a normal and beautiful life sounded like. However, now that they were together for what they wanted to be forever, he was living a beautiful life with a beautiful girl who possibly . . will be giving him a beautiful daughter or son soon.

Melody pulled away from the hug so she could look at Jay. "And you are lucky that our dad loves you," she laughed before she pulled out several pregnancy tests from the bags, "I brought these, and a lot of snacks either to happy binge or to cry into. And now for the final reveal.." Melody handed Rosalie the several pregnancy tests. "Go pee on the sticks, woman." Rosalie laughed and grabbed them before walking to the separate bathroom. "And I, have to talk to you, son of Jafar." Jay's eyes widened as Melody grabbed his hand and yanked him to the living room.