CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER NUMBER SEVEN OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

CHEERLEADING WAS SOMETHING THAT Rosalie knew she was good at. If she was to fail at something else, she'd say that it was okay because she still had cheer. She took it extremely seriously and everyone in Auradon knew it.

The redhead looked into her locker and spotted the many pictures of her and her family together. There were a couple pictures of her and Peyton, some of her and Ben, and some of all three of them. She smiled to herself and threw her backpack in, taking out her gym bag that had her cheerleading outfit and essentials for the school's first Tourney match later on. She closed her locker to be faced with the sight of a smirking Jay. Rosalie instantly smiled. "Jay, hey!" She said with that large grin of hers that she wore every time he was around.

"Hey, Rosie. Are you ready for the big game later on?" He asked, raising a brow in curiosity. Rosalie motioned towards her gym bag.

"Definitely. Cheering will always have my heart and you better make this game worth me standing out in the hot sun." Rosalie joked with a light shake of her head. Rosalie heard Mal exclaim Ben's name as the purple haired girl walked past her and Jay. She went to turn her head, and Jay's eyes widened a tad before he went to push a piece of her hair behind her ear. Rosalie instantly turned back to Jay, a crimson red running across her cheeks.

"I, uh, I promise. I've been working on the more friendly techniques that Ben's been teaching me and Carlos. Uh, hopefully I can pull them off." Jay chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Rosalie giggled, her nose scrunching up a tad. Jay found it adorable as he sent her a large grin. "Hey, I brought you cookies from last night. I didn't know if you wanted some or not."

Rosalie never ate before games. She never wanted to get ill and have to abandon her post. She was so serious about it and Peyton has told her constantly to eat at least the littlest thing so she doesn't get lightheaded and pass out for not eating. But the way Jay was looking at Rosalie with those damn eyes, she was sorry she had to reject his offer. She sent him a frown. "I'm sorry, Jay. I really don't eat much before a game so —"

"No, no. I get it. Don't take anything from a villain. Especially a food. Evil Queen, y'know?" Jay said with a sigh, putting on a fake frown.

"Jay, no, thats not it at all!" Rosalie promised.

"You don't have to make up an excuse, Rosie. I understand. It's okay if you don't trust me. Well, more for me I guess. These M&M's do look good." Jay raised his brows and took the cookie, moving it towards his lips. Rosalie's eyes widened and she took the cookie out of Jay's hands and bit into the soft food.