CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER NUMBER SIXTEEN OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

THE BACK OF HER thighs hit the bed, causing her to giggle and fall back, crawling up the bed whilst watching her boyfriend remove his shirt. Rosalie giggled as Jay hovered over her, placing his lips on her neck. Rosalie moved her head to the side so Jay had more room to work with, her eyes closing in satisfaction. She felt him bite her skin softly before releasing it from his teeth and blowing cool air onto the spot he had just bit. He licked up and down before his lips moved to the valley of Rosalie's breasts, avoiding the clip of her bra.

Rosalie's hand found its way into Jay's hair, tugging it softly as he placed kisses up and down her bare stomach. Rosalie pulled his face up so their lips would meet again, Rosalie taking dominance and switching their positions so she was above now. She giggled as she pulled Jay's bottom lip gently towards her before she released it and pecked his lips again. Rosalie kissed down his neck, placing a sweet kiss on his collarbone. Jay's head titled backwards as she ran her lips back up his neck, one of her legs going to rest between Jay's. One of Jay's hands tapped a rhythm on Rosalie's bottom whilst the other pushed her hair back when her face returned to his. "What are you doing?" She giggled, taking his hand that was on her bottom and using it to interlock their fingers.

          Jay shrugged and they laughed and Rosalie shook her head. "Don't you have Fencing practice, you big loser?" Rosalie asked.

"Do you really think I care about Fencing when I'm spending time with my girl?" Jay asked. Rosalie felt the same butterflies she's been feeling for the past six months erupt in her tummy. There was just something with being called my girl that made Rosalie all giddy inside. She grinned and placed her lips on Jay's again for a split second before she pulled away, making Jay groan. "I have to go get fitted for my cotillion dress."

          "Really?" Jay groaned. Rosalie rolled her eyes and fell to the side of Jay.

          "Well what do you expect me to wear for the cotillion?" Rosalie asked, shaking her head.

          "Can't you just pick up something from that one boutique you made me go with you for that one party. What was it?" Jay asked, furrowing his brows.

          "My birthday."

          Jay's eyes widened. "Oh, babe I'm sorry." Rosalie rolled her eyes and turned away from Jay. "Babe!" Jay peppered kisses all over the side of Rosie's face, making her break out into a grin and turn back around.

          "As I was saying. What do you expect me to go to the cotillion in? Nothing? Do you want me to go naked?" Rosalie asked, raising her brows.

          Jay bit his lip and looked Rosalie up and down. All she had on was her bra and a pair of tight gray sweatpants. Jay met Rosalie's eyes and shrugged. "I mean, it wouldn't be so bad." Jay told her with a smirk. Rosalie laughed and placed her right hand on his jawline, pulling him down to her as he hovered over her again.

ROSALIE AND JAY WALKED into the doorway of Evie and Mal's dorm. "Rosie, you might wanna fix your hair honey." Evie advised. Both Jay and Rosalie rolled their eyes. Rosalie pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Amphitheater at five." Jay told Chad with a bored expression.

          "Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better. 'King Chad,' though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?" Chad asked. Rosalie and Jay shared a look.

          "Who?" Evie asked, although everyone knew what the answer would be.

          "Audrey."

          "She would." Evie false assured him. Rosalie chuckled.

          "Chad, let's go." Jay rolled his eyes again, wanting the prince to hurry up.

          "I'm coming. Yeah. Oh. It-- I--" Chad stuttered.

          "Come on." Jay sighed, patting him on the back. "See you later, babe. Love you!" Jay called as he pulled Chad away. Rosalie giggled and turned to Evie, letting out a soft sigh.

          "Alright. Let's make me a dress!"

          ROSALIE SAT AT HER desk in her room. Stacks of papers were all over it, her phone she had connected was ringing every five seconds with a new Kingdom, and her third cup of coffee was empty. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her head was in her hands, two fingers on either side caressing her temples. "Babe! I'm here with your, what, fiftieth cup of coffee? I also brought chocolate, a heating pad, one of my hoods, and a couple animated movies." Jay called as he entered Rosalie's room. He looked at his stressed girlfriend. "Are you — are you busy?"

          "Never for you." Rosalie replied with a small smile. She had to call Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle to check in if everything was okay for the next royal tour destination of Ben and Mal, then she had to have a meeting with the conference committee which consisted of Ben, the seven dwarves, Genie, Lumiere, Cogsworth, and more, then she had also made a mental note to call Melody to ask how her newborn baby was doing and if she ever needed to go down to babysit, also just to check up on her big sister. But still, she made room for Jay during all the chaos.

          Jay walked over with a bright smile and pecked Rosie's lips before heading to her bed and placing the things he had brought down. Rosalie pushed herself away from her desk in her office chair and stood up to walk over to Jay. She grabbed his hoodie and removed her top to put the hoodie on, liking it better when she was just in the hoodie without another shirt. Jay organized everything so it wasn't all stuck together, a new pet peeve of his. "God this is such a mess." He groaned, going to re-organize everything.

          Rosalie giggled and pulled Jay into a hug instead, her chin lifting up so she could look at him in the eyes. "You have changed a bit, Jay. What happened to not giving a single shit, eh? Now you're worried about the organization of snacks and coffee creamers and movies?" Rosalie asked, taking the coffee from Jay's hands and taking a long drink.

          "Sorry, Miss Royal Advisor and Princess, you're the one who has rubbed off on me with all your organization crap." Jay joked with a sigh. Rosalie rose a brow and nodded to her messy desk and room.

          "Does it really look like I care about any sort of organization now? Shit, Jay, everything is so chaotic and I feel like I have no motivation to do anything whatsoever. Everything is trembling around me and it all feels so foreign." Rosalie sighed. Jay frowned. Rosalie then pulled his chin down and let a soft smile fall on her lips. "Except for you. You're the only thing holding me down." Jay smiled and pressed his lips to hers yet again, giving Rosie a feeling of sanctuary for a single moment.