━ DESCENDANTS THREE

(DESCENDANTS THREE)

     She feels more out of her body everyday. Royal Advisor Rosalie has not been able to take a single breath since the night they lost Uma in the ocean. She's been frantically searching the seas everyday alongside Mal, the two of them terrified that she has been waiting for the perfect day to get her tasty and sweet revenge. It scared Rosalie and it's what kept her up at night sometimes. On the bright side of things, she and Jay had finally moved into their own home. It was close by to Evie's, Mal's and Carlos', where Evie had her own studio running. Her talent only grows more and more as the days go by. Jay and Rosalie were able to run around in their underwear, sing at the top of their lungs and do whatever they wanted at whatever time when they were not finishing up their senior year of attendance at Auradon Prep.

       Things had been going so smoothly. The one and only Audrey had returned, this time with colored hair and a whole new look. Then VK day came, the day that four new arrivals from the Isle of the Lost will be joining everyone in Auradon. It also just so happened to be the day that Ben got down on one knee and proposed to Mal, asking her to be his Queen. And things went straight downhill from there. Hades' appearance, a villain of their own kind putting all of Auradon into a sleeping spell, and so much more that makes Rosalie want to crawl into her mother's arms.

madelaine petsch.     princess rosalie.

❝I miss one meeting and suddenly you've betrayed not only us but your own people?❞

tom holland.     peyton pan.
daniel sharman.     sam white.
sadie sink.     lucie.
raffey cassidy.     maya.