CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER NUMBER FOURTEEN OF:REWRITE THE STARS

REWRITE THE STARS

CORONATION DAY CAME SOONER than Rosalie could have ever expected. She had a million nerves in her stomach ever since she had first opened her eyes that morning. Almost ten minutes after she had woken up, she had attendants running all around her room helping her get dressed into the beautiful red dress Evie had put together. The blue-haired girl truly had a gift. Rosalie sighed as she slipped on her red heels, hearing a knock at the door. "Come in." She called politely, sitting back up.

In came Jay with a wide smile. Rosalie's jaw dropped as she shamelessly checked out her boyfriend. "Baby!" She exclaimed as she stood up, her eyes brightening. "You look so handsome!" Jay chuckled and pulled the girl into a hug before pulling away and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Jay mock gasped and twirled Rosalie around. "Baby! You look so gorgeous." He exclaimed, causing Rosie to roll her eyes playfully and smile right after. "I'm being serious. You look absolutely gorgeous. Are you ready to head down?"

Rosalie nodded, grabbing her clutch before beginning to walk towards the door. Ben popped his head in, Mal right behind him. "Who's ready to party?" Ben shouted, causing everyone around him to laugh. Ben and Jay walked up to one another, talking about the material of Ben's suit and the way Evie managed to make Jay's outfit fully leather just how he liked it. Meanwhile, Rosalie and Mal walked up to one another with wide grins.

"Wow, Mal you look absolutely beautiful." Rosalie complimented, a pale blush running across Mal's cheeks. Mal thanked her and complimented Rosalie as well, calling her absolutely perfect.

"Everyone ready?" Ben asked. The girls and Jay nodded and they headed outside of the dormitory towards the front lawn where carriages awaited. Ben stopped in front of the group and turned to them. "Jay you look great, girls you look beautiful. Today is going to be an amazing day. And Rosie and Jay, I'm glad you too got over your little argument and the silent treatment that only lasted a day."

Rosalie flicked Ben off, making him laugh and put her hand down before a guard caught her. "Shut up and get in your damn carriage so we can leave already." Rosalie told him, making Ben and Mal laugh. They walked over to their carriage and Rosalie and Jay walked to theirs, well, Rosie's. Jay helped Rosie walk in before he walked up himself, the two settling down in the open red carriage.

"I would have never thought that I would be in a pretty red carriage, beside the most beautiful girl in the world, in a royal procession line." Jay said, admiring his surroundings as the line began to move towards the church where Ben would be crowned King.