"MiKaSa WhYyYyY?"

IGNORE THIS FIC PLEASE
...................................................
Erens PoV:

I had just come out of the trial and they said that I could be set free only to be kept under Levi's supervision at all time. I found Levi quite cute to be honest because he was so small but so strong at the same time and it was quite funny.

I went to thank Mikasa for her help in setting me almost free as I spotted her trotting down the ancient looking hallway.

"Mikasa!" I shouted but she just ignored me like I was not even there "Mikasa!" I shouted at her clearly agitated by her lack of response.

"What Eren?...are you not supposed to be with Levi? He is your supervisor after all" she said boredly and I could almost hear a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"I know but I wanted to thank you for helping me set free because I could never have gone through this without you, Mikasa"

She turned to face me "you are the one who saved me, I could never have gotten through this without you"she said gratefully and she cane over to hug me.

"I can't help but think that there is something on your mind Mikasa, you know you can tell me anything?" I felt her tense in the hug "Mikasa is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm just a bit tired" she then walked off and I could have sworn I heard a sob and by now I was really confused.

Why has she just ignored me when I called her? It was almost like she did not even want to see me.

"Oi, brat come here!" I turned around to see Levi holding a bored expression as he waited for me to approach him.

"Yes heichou?"

"Time to go to dreamy land" he said sarcastically and I followed him down the stairs to the dungeons where i would apparently be sleeping, however my mind was still on Mikasa and her concerning demeanour.

~

The next day I awoke up and got out of my uncomfortable bed to see Levi standing there just watching me. It is starting to get a bit uncomfortable having to have constant supervision by your own commander.

"Hurry up brat otherwise you will have to do 10 extra laps today don't make me escalate it" he threatened and I got out of bed to follow him to the mess hall.

I approached the table where Armin and Mikasa sat looking like they were in too deep a conversation to notice my presence.

"Hey Armin, Mikasa"

"Oh hello Eren" Armin said in greeting before returning to talk to Mikasa. That's a bit odd of him, I am his best friend why is he ignoring me?

"Mikasa can I have a word with you?" I asked as I was still concerned about yesterday.

"Ok, I'll be back in a minute Armin" she said and Armin looked annoyed and glared at me, something which I never thought that I would see him do.

"Yesterday why were you acting so unusual?"

"It's nothing Eren I'm fine" but I new it was a lie.

"I don't believe you, please just tell me"

She hesitantly looked at me before whispering "I love you"

"I love you too Mikasa we are siblings, there is nothing to be ashamed about" was that all she was worried about?

"Not in that way Eren, I mean in a love love way" I just stared at her. Did she really mean it? I never expected it from her.

"Mikasa do you mean it?"

She nodded he face going red and she used her hair to cover it.

"I'm sorry I do not return the feelings but we can still be sisters right?"

"So you don't have feelings for me then?"

"I'm sorry no"

She then ran out the hall crying with everyone staring at her.

What have I done? I have just destroyed her and everyone why? Is it because I am a Titan? It is not my fault.

I ran after her, spotting her in her room crying.
Hey
"Mikasa I'm sorry okay"

"No eren you don't get it. Every time I look at you I remind myself of the beast that is inside of you, a Titan and I can't take it. I'm in love with a Titan!" She cried out and I felt hurt at her words.

So this really is it? Everyone hates me because of my Titan form that I cannot even control? It is not my fault.

"I am not just a Titan Mikasa, I am also half human so I can still understand how you feel"

"No eren it is your fault, you were the one who had to believe everything that father said. He turned you into a half Titan while you just stood there cowardly and let the beast erupt inside of you. I may be in love with you but that doesn't stop me from killing you if I have to. It is the only way to take away the suffering of everyone around us. Use your senses for gods sake it is your fault"

"I..." I started but then walked of realising that it was not worth the fight.

What do I do now? Everyone hates me. Maybe Mikasa is right I should put an end to this. But no I still need to kill all the titans if I want to win so I can show them that I really am on their side then they won't be afraid of me anymore.

I felt a trickle of liquid cascade down my cheek. Realising I was crying, I ran to my room in the cold deep dungeons where I would stay the rest of my life without a choice.

I feel like I am just a caged animal being used for experimenting on titans...