there has to be a lock!

This chapter will be a bit longer so I hope you like it...

Levis PoV:

Erwin had been sentenced to life in prison with no exceptions. He had finally woken up after he passed out and he nearly had a heart attack when he saw where he was, but no one cared as there were many guards standing near his prison cell to keep watch and most were disgusted by his actions as they are already facing an enemy and now they have a bigger threat with crimes at hand. Most were still avoiding Eren but I noticed that Mikasa was constantly glancing at him a bit worriedly and it was starting to get on my nerves.

Eren and I were walking down the hall towards our shared room until a noise caught me off guard "meow" followed by a second one, I tried to ignore it but Eren had heard. I finally turned around where I was faced with two kitty's; one was slightly taller and was black and white and had one bright green eye and one red one. The other was smaller and had silver fur with golden ears and tail. They were beautiful.

"Ahhhh! There kitty's Levi...omg can we keep them?!"

I bent down and ruffled Erens hair "which one are you talking about? Remember you were a cat once? I think I might adopt you..." Eren blushed madly and I chuckled at his response "of course you can if it makes you happy?"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead "I'm going to take so much care of you kitty's!"

"What are you going to name them?" Realising we still had not brought up any names.

"I'll name one, you name one"

"Okay this heterochromic kitten is going to be called Artemis" I was quite fond of this little one and the name.

"This one is going to be called Winona" she was a female and the other was a male so there names fit perfectly or should I say purrfectly. Winona looked behind her and she meowed slightly as if signalling for more troops to come and that is exactly what happened; two puppy's and one kitten came around the corner and I sighed.

"Oh you have some friends little one? I guess we will have to find you some owners" we picked up all of the animals and walked towards hanjis lab where we heard a crazed scream. Me and Eren both eyed each other thinking the exact same thing she is absolutely mad we nocked in the door and Hanji could be heard squealing and running towards us and thing only grew worse when she saw what we were holding.

"I'm keeping the puppy...OMG *pant* calm yourself Hanji" she picked up the little fluffy, white puppy and kissed its nose making the little puppy attack her with kisses "you are going to be called vedder"

"I take that as a yes I do want the puppy?"

"You are right" she panted crazily and held it to her chest.

"I think we will see is Historia or Sasha will want the other two" we walked out the room and spotted them together holding hands and smiling. "Aww yay you are so cute together" Eren smiles at them and they blushed heavily "anyway we were wondering if you want these two cuties you see Hanji has one named Vedder, I have one named Winona and levi has one named Artemis but these two have no owners"

"Yes please!" Historia suddenly came out of her shy state as she grabbed the grey kitten and Sasha grabbed the other one "you are going to be called jasper"

"Aww" Sasha squealed at the kitten "this is Cobain or Coby for short"

"Yay now we have family pets; Vedder, Artemis, Winona, Cobain and Jasper"
We all laughed and played with our pets all day until...

Scratch

The sound of a claw dragging across Erens skin could be heard and I was glad to see that it was not deep but Eren seemed paralysed as if recalling a memory

Erens PoV:

The little kittens tiny claw ran across my skin. I did not think Much of it at first but then I recalled something awful...

...... flashback..........................................
Scratch

The sound of a blade could be heard pressing against my dads skin.

Grisha, he had always suffered from depression and it was getting the better of him.

Scratch

As much as I tried, my small hands could not open the locked door and my dad was left on his room to suffer "dad! Stop!"

"This is the only way Eren! Leave it"

My fingernails now scratched against the door as I heard a whimper from the other side. "Dad stop! Open up!" My feet were now kicking at the door with all my night, but it would not budge. What sort of door is this?

A pair of footsteps could be hears and I saw Mikasa running fast and kicking down the door loudly revealing a wounded grisha. "Dad?"

"God Eren do I always have to do everything for you? Mum gave you one job to do and you couldn't even do that? Now help me Eren! Get the Goddamn bandage if you don't want him to bleed to death" Iran towards the draw and pulled it open revealing a medical kit, I rushed through the items and tossed Mikasa a bandage.

The knife was laying beside the poor man and crimson blood was dripping out of his scratch wounds.

The exact sound and shape
as a cat scratch.

......end of flashback...............................

"Hello? Earth to Eren! Calling to planet zombie land" my eyes widened as I saw them all in front of me seemingly worried. "It's just a scratch"

"I'm fine" I lied

"Come on it's easy to know when someone's lying" Levi said and looked into my eyes "you can tell us, we are family"

I sighed "it reminded me of when my dad used to self harm"

"I'm sorry Eren"

"It's not your fault Levi" I hugged him tightly as a tear escaped my eye "it's mine"

"No it's not!"

"Why do you think he never told me or anyone why? It's because I'm weak and he doesn't want me as a son"

"You know that's not true...he cares for you,I care for you...we all do"

"Well maybe not all of us" Mikasa would never care for him as much as he did for her. The only problem is that she wants us to be a couple when we are siblings! I would never leave Levi either because he is everything to me and I don't know what I would do without him. He is so precious to me and without him I might of turned out like by father. I hugged Levi tighter and he kissed me on my forehead while rubbing my back soothingly.

"Eren I promise that no matter what happens I will always be here for you"

I stifled a sob and closed my eyes tighter letting more pained tears escape my eyes "Thank you" Why do I cry so much? Am I weak? But then I remembered something that my mother used to say to me 'people cry not because they are weak, it's because they've been strong for too long'. No matter what happened this always comforted me that I am allowed to cry because I have been to strong and I have lost a lot. Levi pulled out of the Hug and looked at me in the eyes, wiping away my tears and smiling.

"Your eyes are beautiful" I gasped a bit because I always thought that my eyes were abnormally large and a strange colour but beautiful? I never thought of that "let's go and feed our pets then I doubt they have eaten for a while...oh and Sasha don't over feed cobain otherwise I will make you clean the whole hq again"

Sasha gulped "yes sir" she said a little bit sarcastically. We walked down the corridor and into the kitchen.

After feeding them some fish Hanji arrived with Vedder "I need to feed him"

"Okay" Hanji went over the the draw and pulled out some bread and was about to feed it to depp "glasses you need to feed him puppy food not bread"

"Awwwokay"

The rest of the day past playing with the cute little animals until it was finally bedtime...