but today is tuesday too!

I figured out that I should lie "Well I have to watch over you brat" but I could tell that he knew I was lying. His eyes were full of concern when I could not hold back my tears any longer and I just burst out crying...

Erens PoV:

I saw him show emotion for the first time but it was not what I expected, he was crying, something had brought back memories when I asked him that question.

I cannot see him like this; my commander and a fellow soldier, broken with tears streaming down his face, a face that should always be happy and one that I have grown to care for.

I leaned over and hugged him and to my surprise he hugged back. I don't want to ask him why he was crying but it was starting to really concern me as I could not control the words that escaped my mouth "why are you crying?"

He looked up at me and seemed to realise how over emotional he was being and with the last strain on him he struggled out of my grip and ran off, leaving me in this pit of darkness to suffer with never ending thoughts.

I had never regretted saying something so much in my life, I was too straight forward, we are not even friends yet let alone acquaintances.

I have no one now, Mikasa, armin and Heicho, I clenched my fists. I will not let myself loose him he needs me and I need him. I ran over to the entrance to my barred cage and tried to yank it open but it was locked, that is it my life living in this prison cell like an animal on constant watch by the own person who I had broken. No...

"HEICHO! Come back...I'm sorry....Heicho...l-le-evi" but there was no answer, it was hopeless, I was deep underground in this carven of darkness and I would just sound like a mouse from up above.

I leaned against the wall and cried until morning where no one was there to say good morning brat.