yeah, except greeks

Thank you for all the reads, don't forget to comment if you want to suggest anything or say if I have made a mistake anywhere.

Enjoy 😊
.............................

The next day I slowly leaned up from my uncomfortable slumber, remembering the weird chain of events across the last few days and I blushed slightly remembering the kiss the night before as it replayed in my mind.

A clambering of the bars being pulled in signalled to me that it was probably Levi calling me to get changed. A smile crept to my cheeks as I once felt ready to wake up instead of dreading it. My feet swung across the side of the be, double checking for spiders. Once I realised that there was none I scrambled to get changed in the bathroom.

I put on my usual uniform before washing my face and I just stared at my reflection with thoughts flooding my mind. Why would Levi fall for me? There are lots of other women out there yet he chooses me a man? Nevertheless I was happy that I had him and I will never let him.

A call erupted my thought as I realised that I had been in there for an overly long time "Eren! Training starts soon you need to come to breakfast now with me"

"Coming Levi!" I shouted back, amused by his impatience as I exited the bathroom and ran to the natal bars of the cage where Levi stood waiting and when saw me there he opened the door to let me out.

"Morning Levi"

"Morning eren"

"Oh come on don't I get a morning kiss" he blushed heavily but nevertheless leaned in and kissed me slightly on the lips. "That's better..does it mean we are boyfriends now?" I asked hoping that he would say yes as I flushed deeply.

I heard a chuckle from beside me and thinking I did something wrong I quickly blurred out "you don't have to if you don't want to I just though-"but I was cut of by Levi who had grabbed my hand "you did not even give me time to answer, brat and yes I will be your boyfriend"

I jumped up and down in excitement and shouted "let's go eat!!!" I then grabbed his hand and tugged him along towards the mess hall, racing very speedily. Scattered faces turned towards us as we walked hand in hand to a table including with Hanji and Erwin, who was studying his eyebrows in a mirror. Levi looked slightly confused at his actions as he had never mentioned to him that he had massive eyebrows, But then he probably realised that it was someone else who told him he shrugged it off.

I was trying to hold back my laughs as it was him who did it but he seemed to have very little memory of that incident that explains why he did not remember parts of our conversation I had with Him about his ancestry.

I sat down with Levi sitting next to me so we could hold hands and we both had a tint of pink on our cheeks and it was rather cute to be honest seeing Levi blushing.

The entire time we were eating, Hanji was asking us questions about our relationship which I hesitantly answered, getting a bit annoyed by her constant jabbering and Erwin, who seemed to be looking at the both of us a bit confused as if he had never seen us in his whole life. Moreover, he had not said a single word for a long time, but I was not surprised as he was a leader, he probably had things on his Mind.

I was a bit disturbed when Erwin looked at me and winked and then glared at Levi, he kept doing this throughout our breakfast and I was by now really confused and uncomfortable. After a short amount of time I figured that couldn't handle it anymore so I stood up abruptly from the table, causing a lot of people to stare at me and I found an excuse "umm...I need to go to the bathroom" Levi nodded but did not seem to convinced, because I could feel his eyes follow me as I walked away.

I approached the door and turned around when I felt a stare burning into my back, it was Erwin and he seemed to be leaving the table, slightly panicked I ran out of the room towards my room in the dungeons and hid, pretending to be getting changed for training. I knew that Levi would be down here in less than a minute as he was a fast eater and I besides that Erwin wouldn't follow.

I nervously stood up realising that he had probably been a coincidence that he had left the table as soon as I had and that he wasn't winking at me but rather someone else behind me. Deciding that was the most logical answer I hesitantly got out from my hiding space and got changed for training.

When I heard a climber of footsteps come closer I stood up and saluted my commanders Levi and Erwin, who told me that training starts now so I needed to be there. Erwin walked ahead as me and Levi walked behind as we approached the training grounds I pulled Levi aside deciding that I should probably tell him about Erwin.

After explaining everything he seemed much enraged as one could imagine and he was looking in Erwin's direction with a death glare. I saw a plan form in his eyes and before I could do anything , he was racing towards him with a fist ready...