thats fake me!

After explaining everything he seemed much enraged as one could imagine and he was looking in Erwin's direction with a death glare. I saw a plan form in his eyes and before I could do anything , he was racing towards him with a fist ready...

.............................,,,,,,,,,..........................

Erens PoV:

Before I could stop Levi, his fist had plummeted into Erwin's jaw causing him to back away a bit. "What was that for?"

"Don't you Dare look at Eren again because he is mine"

Erwin smirked and said "someone's a bit too over possessive of what is not theirs"

Levi gritted his teeth while I just looked between both of them confused "he is mine! And I swear if you lay another finger on him then I will punch you until all you can see of yourself is your big ass eyebrows" and with that he grabbed my hand and pulled me along back towards the hq.

"Levi where are we going? We have training"

"You are not doing it not with him around"

"But he only winked at me!"

"And he also followed you down to the dungeons this morning and was trying to open the barred door! From know on you are sleeping in my room I don't want that creep around you anymore"

I blushed deeply and held onto his hand a bit tighter so Erwin was following me? It wasn't just my imagination. I clenched my teeth a bit I can't just let Levi constantly save my life for me, I am not important. When have I ever saved him? I am weak. Levi was walking slightly faster now until he stopped outside his bedroom door why does he even have a room? He has to supervise me all the time, he does not even sleep! Levi opened the door and I wasn't even slightly surprised when I saw it was completely immaculate, there was not even a single speck of dirt anywhere to be seen!

I was caught out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of a boot being taken off " take your shoes off eren, I do not want to have to clean my floor again"

I chuckled slightly at his absolute dedication to tidy ness and slipped my shoes off, walking into the room I realised something. "Uh...Levi? Where am I going to sleep? You see there is only one bed"

"On my bed obviously unless you want to sleep on the floor?" He said with a hint of sarcasm. I flushed a deep red and looked at the floor slightly. I heard a chuckle from beside me and I looked up to see Levi smiling for the first time in a while "Don't be so flustered, anyway we have to start cleaning around the castle as we are not doing training"

~

After a couple of hours of cleaning I was completely exhausted, but Levi was not fazed at all and continued to clean.

"Levi my back aches" I said

"Then sit down" Levi said in his usual monotone voice.

Then an idea popped in my head; I sneaked up behind Levi and tickled his sides but he turned around and stared at me "that won't work on me" He then tickled my sides and I burst out laughing "but it might work on you!" With an evil glint in his eye as he continued to torture me with laughter.

"P.please...stop l-Levi!" But he would not listen and continued to tickle me constantly until I was crying with laughter and my cheeks were a tint of pink.

I finally managed to grab his hands and pull them away from me, my breathing starting to slow down and I closed my eyes in relief as he finally gave in. I shot my eyes open when I felt a pair of lips on mine, I blushed crimson and kissed back, suddenly it was broken when he pulled away "you are so cute" I groaned in response and sat up, just staring into his eyes.

"I love you Levi"

"Love you too Eren"

Time skip.......

I lay next to Levi on the bed and I felt a bit cold so I shuffled closer to Levi only to find that he was not there, I started to panic until I saw I'm standing by the window holding a cup of tea.

"Levi? Are you okay?" I asked a bit concerned as it was the middle of the night. "I'm fine love, just thinking" but I knew that was a lie by the way he said it and I got out from the warm ness of the bed and walked over to him. "You know the other week when you were a neko? You told me about your childhood. Don't act like it never happened, I am always here for you"

Levi's hand was shaking and the tea was about to fall out of his hand so I grabbed it out of his hand and placed it on the windowsill carefully. Levi's position was still unchanged and he still stared out of the window, worried, I stood in front of him only to see him crying with tears streaming down his pale skin. I instantly grabbed his fragile form and hugged him, swearing to myself that I will never let anyone hurt him again like that man did.

"Y-your right, you are t-the only person who has shown me real kindness. Eren I love you! I should trust you with my heart!"

"I love you too Levi and I swear that no one will ever hurt you again! Come on you need to sleep, I will make sure that you will be safe with me" I gently guided him towards the bed and he lay down, tears were still visible on his face so I wiped them away with my sleeve and pecked his lips. He grabbed onto me and instantly fell asleep, sleep finally getting to him as I cuddled into his precious form.

Thanks for reading :)