This must be fake mine

Eren's PoV:

I smiled at Levi's sleeping form, he looked so peaceful. His messy, raven hair made him look adorable and his pale face was tucked into my chest.

Everyone found Levi's height funny but I found it truly amazing as he was easier to cuddle and I love cuddles! I lay back down next to Levi and pulled him closer to me, feeling his warmth radiate my body and I relaxed instantly. The sun still shone in the sky and the beams of light penetrated itself through the window but neither of us made a move to get up.

I heard a clamber of footsteps race down the hall and then someone tugged open our door "sir! Titans are closing in on the hq, Erwin wants us to set out immediately to slay them!"

Me and Levi were both now fully awake and Levi was he first to speak "we will be there immediately, inform Hanji" he nodded and raced away "so much for relaxing cuddles in the morning" I chuckled a bit and we both pulled our gear on. When everything was secure we raced to the stables and got our horses ready, then set out with hanjis squad and the Levi squad.

"Alright, listen up kiddos we do our normal setup but Eren don't transform into a Titan unless I say so"

"Alright"

~

I flopped down onto Le-our bed face first and groaned into the pillow. I was sweaty from the fighting and I desperately wanted to have a shower but Levi insisted that he goes first bloody clean freak. I waited for about twenty minutes until he finally came out with his pyjamas, which had a smiley face on it and the word nirvana under it.

"Uhh..Levi? What's nirvana?"

"They are a cookie company" he sAid simply and walked over to me while chucking a towel on me and pushing me into the bathroom.

After my shower I felt completely refreshed so I pulled Levi out of bed and towards the door, I wanted to take him somewhere special "what...are you doing eren!"

"It's a surprise, close your eyes" he did as I said and I grabbed his hand while trotting thought the hq towards the exit. Once I managed to find it I walked us slowly through the emerald grass towards a cliff that overlooked a wide space of water; the sea. "Alright you can open them now"

I watched him as his eyes fluttered open and grew wide, his mouth was slightly agape and the light from the sunset flowed up his face. "It's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" he blushed crimson and kissed me passionately.

We both sat down, our feet dangling over the edge of the cliff (I would never do that xD I am terrified of heights) and we stared into the beautiful scenery.
His head slowly rested on my shoulder and pulled us further away from the cliff as we both fell asleep, his heartbeat slowly lulling me to sleep like a lullaby.

~

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was That Levi was not next to me. As reality slowly pulled itself away from dreamland, I grew even more panicked. I was not even on the grass where I fell asleep with Levi. It was warm in here and all I could see was blackness but I knew that it was day time because I could just sense it, not that I trust my senses of course. My head was resting on a pillow and my mouth was gagged, restraining me to get any help even as much as I tried all my words just came out muffled. Tears slowly leaked from my eyes and I started to panic, now even as I tried to move my hands and feet; they were bound to a wall where's Levi...

"Your boyfriend won't be here anytime soon" it was a deep,shallow voice, one which I recognised instantly as Erwin's. I tried to utter a reply but it was hopeless.

I could make out a silhouette of his bold face and big eyebrows, I shuffled closer to the wall and just whimpered as a hand pulled my hair making me look directly at him as he kissed my cheek and then my cheekbone. It didn't feel right, it was disgusting.

"From now on Eren Jaeger...you are mine and only mine"

Levi's PoV:

I woke up to the absence of eren who was supposed to be sleeping beside me. Maybe he just went in for breakfast

I go up from the ground and headed towards the hq spotting Hanji on the way "shitty glasses have you seen eren anywhere?"

"No last I saw him was yesterday when I saw you too near the cliff"

I ran down the hallway instantly knowing that something just wasn't right. I looked in his prison, our room, everywhere and even asked everyone in the whole building where he was but he was nowhere to be seen and no one had any idea where he was either.

Groaning, I sprinted to Erwin's office and tugged the door open impatiently. He was sitting on a chair with a dusty book in his hand and it angered me to see how calm he can be when Eren was MISSING. "Erwin have you seen Eren?"

"No, last I saw him he was sitting down and not saying anything to me"

I raised an eyebrow at his answer "when?"

"Yesterday"

"I know damn well how perverted you are and for all I know you could have him locked up somewhere all over a bit of jealousy!"

"Where would I even be able to hide him? There is not one place in this whole hq that you do not know of"

"Are you saying that you have him somewhere that is hidden?!"

"No I said I don't have him!"

"I know you have him and I am not going to stop looking all day! I swear he will be found by the time the day ends and the search starts in your room. Now get OUT!"

"Yes sir" he then stood up and walked towards the door while grabbing his book "just so you know you won't find anything...it's pointless"

"Don't worry I have very good deduction skills" I saw a hint of fear flash over his face but he just walked out, leaving me to work on saving Eren.

I walked around the room and the first thing I noticed was a uneven flowerpot on the windowsill, yet everything else in the room was symmetrical, the flower was a couple of centre meters taller than the one next to it and I grew suspicious. I headed over to the flower and examined the pot, it looked neglected and was hardly cleaned. I lifted the flower and soil out of the pot and just as I assumed; there was a box and inside was a key.

I examined it and walked around the room again, noticing a second uneven thing and he said that I would not find anything? A bookshelf was wobbly and it was as clear as day that there was something behind it, I pulled the key out once I had moved the shelf aside and I unlocked the mysterious door god that man underestimated me. Did he really think I was that stupid?.

I pushed open the door and was met with a whimper "eren?" Another muffles whimper he must be gagged I ran towards him and untied his gag "eren I am going to get you out of here I promise"

"I'm afraid that can't happen"

There standing in the doorway was Erwin...