Spies!

Warning cuteness
..................................................

Eren's PoV:

I still had the thought of the kiss in my head, Levi is amazing and he loves me too?! I headed down the corridor to my room in the dungeon until I had heard a scream from Hanji's lab, hesitantly I approach the door and called for Hanji "section commander Hanji, are you okay?"

"Um it is just an experiment come INNNN!" She screeched and opened the door for me madly and I cautiously stepped in, not wanting to be tricked again by her and turned into a child, like last week, I recalled the horrific memory and cringed slightly.

As soon as I had entered I immediately gasped in shock at what I saw, there was Levi with pitch black cat ears that matched his hair as it lay perfectly on his head and a tail, that was wrapped around his leg shyly. He was blushing softly and was looking up at me with puppy eyes "yep he is now a cat, well half cat, but anyway you need to look after him. The side effects are childishness and saying any thoughts out loud have funnnnnn!" She then ran out of the room leaving me looking like a lost child.

"Levi you look adorable" I said truthfully.

"Am not" he said looking quite agitated. "Shitty glasses made me look like this! She injected something into me when I was too busy thinking about you and it hurtttt!" He then covered his mouth and turned red.
I blushed crimson "aww you were thinking about me?"
"Yes I thought you were really cute when you were shy" he looked really embarrassed now but I just laughed and even more when he said "stop Levi, stop"

"Come on Levi, I need to talk to Hanji about when this will wear off" I then grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room where I saw her chatting to Erwin. I approached them slowly and Levi went in front and glared at Erwin who was staring at him surprised. "What is eyebrows doing here? He is ruining our mission Eren" Hanji burst out laughing and Erwin gave a slight smile but looked mostly offended.

Just then an idea had struck me "Hanji can I talk to you alone quickly please?"

"Of course Eren" we walked away a bit and she motioned for me to talk which I did "when will it wear off?"

"In about a couple of days I should suspect"

"Okay also will he remember any of this?" I asked hoping that the answer was no.

"No I think it will all just be blank when he turns back to normal, he won't remember anything"

"Okay thanks I will go and look after Levi now" I left her and she still looked slightly confused but just shrugged and walked of again with Erwin but not before she shouted " you too are adorable together by the way!" And jumped up and down like a madman. I walked over to Levi and grabbed his hand shyly. "Oi brat that tingles"

"Should I let go of your hand then?"

"No your hand is nice and warm" my laugh erupted in the hall and it was uncontrollable until I heard a sniffle next to me, I turned around and saw Levi crying with his ears pinned to his head. "Why are you crying Levi?"

"Y-you a-are l-laughing at m-me" he chocked out.

I bent down to hug him and cooed him softly. "What can I do to make you feel better?" I asked hoping that it was something that I was capable of doing.

"P-piggyback" this time I tried to hold back a laugh because he was a fully grown man (well not in height) asking to get on my back. But nevertheless leaned down for him to hop on and he was surprisingly light. "Alright little man where do you want to go?" He giggled really loudly,which attracted many people as I started to run which only made his laughs louder.

"I want you to run around the whole hq with me on your back!"

"Hold on tight then" I raced forwards shocking Levi as he gripped onto my shoulders tightly. I ran to the highest floor where I saw Mikasa walking, I tried to slowly walk away but she had noticed me and her eyes widened slightly when she saw Levi on my back giving her a death glare. "I am going to kill her! How dare she hurt Eren like that?" He then dumped of my back and tried to take a hit at her but before he could I had grabbed ahold of him and carried him away while he was kicking and screaming.

"Total lunatics" I heard Mikasa mumble as she walked of in the opposite direction avoiding all eye contact with us.

"Levi calm down!" I eventually got him to stop and he looked up at me with puppy eyes. "But she hurt you!"

"I know but I am okay. Look at me."
He slowly manuvered his eyes up and I looked outside a nearby window , realising it was dark I grabbed Levi's hand and pulled him alongside me

Hey! where are we going?"

"To bed it is getting dark" he looked up at me and I saw a panicked expression go across his face "Hey is there something wrong?"

"I don't want to sleep! It hurts and what if someone kidnaps me again?"I could not believe my ears, he had been kidnapped before?! And hurt him? I clutched his hand tighter and felt a tear leak from my eye.

I am going to find more out from him, hopefully he won't remember like Hanji Said...