yesterday was tuesday,

This chapter is quite sad just warning you

Enjoy 😉

Erens PoV:

A couple of hours past and I just lay in my cranky bed, staring up at the grimy ceiling, this room had witnessed the worst of prisoners die and now I am part of its mesmerisingly torturous history of pain.

Mikasa was the only family I had left and that was taken away from me by her herself and armin, I felt tears well up to in my eyes as I recalled his hateful gazed towards me filled with pure rage, he just won't let me forget how I broke her and I know it.

The poisonously, bitter air hit my tired eyes reminding me of sleep as I fluttered my eyes closed with Levi still watching me and I could have sworn I saw a hint of concern behind his cold stare. Does he care? Sleep enveloped me into another disturbing dream and for the first time in forever, I dreaded the next day...

~

Levi's POV:

That little brat was having a nightmare and I felt a bit pitiful for him, who couldn't, Well of course Mikasa and armin, I clenched my fists why do I suddenly care about him? Maybe it is because I am tired.

I cautiously went over to his bed and shook him awake, afraid that he might turn into a Titan in his sleep. "Oi, brat wake up" when he did not wake I hesitantly used his name "Eren"

He shot up in his bed and stared at me, blushing slightly when he realised that he had just hit me on my forehead with his nose, I pushed myself away a bit and gave him a cold stare. I felt a blush creep to my cheeks. "Did you just call me by my name?" Eren asked still slightly embarrassed about having a nightmare at his age.

"Well you would not respond to brat!" I replied.

"That is because it is not my name!" He said angrily.

"Well you are called brat and I will treat you like one!" I shouted.

I could tell he was breaking inch by inch as tears welled up in his already hurt eyes. I can't do this to him, it will make him more dangerous.i sighed and hesitantly spoke "Look, you need to control your anger and sadness because it will only make your Titan become more activated. I know that Mikasa and armin are being nasty and I will deal with them, but in the meantime just stay away from them, I do not want them to hurt you"

He nodded and looked at me in the eyes "heichou can I ask you something?" I nodded slightly "why do you never sleep?" I visibly tensed as I recalled the horrific memory of my past.

...............flashback..................................

(I know this is not why but just go along with it)

I was in my room only 15 years old and my family were out for a walk. The dimly lit moon was shining through the windows and hitting my pale face as I slept through into the night.

Suddenly my eyes bolted open as I hear a crash coming from downstairs and in pure fear I slowly walked across the creaking, maroon floor panels towards the door. Maybe it is just mum and dad coming home from their walk, however they would not stay out that long and they most certainly would not crash down the door.

I tiptoed across the panels towards the door and I slowly opened it. By now my hole body was poisoned with fear as my feet reached the top of the stairs and by looking through the banister I was faced with the terrifying truth, there stood a human, a hood covering there face to hide there identity as they swiftly approached the staircase.

I ran to my room and hid under my bed. Where are mum and dad? I started to sob uncontrollably as I wondered what that stranger down below might of done to them.

I heard a creek and I looked forward where the monster stood,just by looking I could tell that it was a man as I saw his masculinity and demeanour that a man carry's.

A voice startled my thoughts. He had a deep, raspy voice that chilled me from head to toe "you can come out now poppet, mummy and daddy are gone now, no need to be afraid" I did not move, I was paralysed in complete shock. "Don't make me force you out!"

I shuffled further away from him underneath the bed so he could not reach me. "One...two...three alright time is up! I guess you want me to force you out then!" Just then his hand had clasped my arm roughly and I screamed in pain and tears welled up in my eyes where are mum and dad?

"MUM! DAD!" I shouted in mental and physical pain, but there was no answer. There was no hope. He had pulled me completely out now and I could see a shadow of his face. Wait I knew that face, he is my dads friend, but why?

"Give up there gone! You are coming with me" no I will not! I will do everything I can to make sure that does not happen.

He started dragging me through the house towards the door as I constantly tried to grab hold of anything in my grasp to refuse that from happening.

" if you keep doing this then I will kill you! I have a knife in my pocket" he warned and I trembled in fear as I recalled my hands.

I tried to form words. but I couldn't. I was weak.

Days went by and the promise I had made myself soon disappeared as all hope left me. Every night he would torture me to the point where I wanted to die. It carried on for weeks on end until I decided that enough was enough and I seized my revenge for the cruelest man I new. Since then I have always been afraid to sleep fearing that someone will take me away.
..............end..of...flashback....................

I figured out that I should lie "Well I have to watch over you brat" but I could tell that he knew I was lying. His eyes were full of concern when I could not hold back my tears any longer and I just burst out crying...

Sorry I made this chapter so sad
I will try to update as soon as possible and I promise it will get much happier!