pull my finger

I watched him as he sipped his tea again, the potion going into his system. He groaned suddenly and held his chest "I-I think that I am going to be sick Eren!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom, me running after him smirking. He closed the door before I could get in and I could hear his feet shuffling but no signs of throwing up.

"L-Levi? What's wrong" I said trying not to sound to obvious.

"I am not coming out of here, brat!" He yelled frustrated.

"Wh-why?" I stuttered and unable to control my laughter anymore, I burst into silent giggles.

"T-" he stopped and refused to speak anymore no matter how many time I asked why, already knowing the answer; he had a child's voice.

Erens PoV:

I managed to open the door and I saw Levi sitting there in a child's form, the height not being much different and I could see tears spill from his eyes "Levi why are you crying?" I asked.

"I couldn't open the door" he sniffled and then walked over to me reaching up his arms as if to signal me to pick him up. I silently squealed and lifted him up, wiping away his tears.

"It's okay" he sniffed in response and I carried him out of the room, patting his back "I love you levi"

He groaned "I love you too Ada" I smiled and continued to walk farting many stares from the passing people that had not transformed into anything.

K sry but at least it's an update right?