i observe with my eyes

Third person PoV:

A couple of days had past and the raven haired man was leaning against the wall opposite the cell. The ocean blue eyed teen caught Levi's attention as he was just slouching in the uncomfortable bed, seeming deep in thought with the helplessness of the dim space surrounding him.

Levi and Eren had gotten more close after the event that had occurred the other day and they trusted each other more with anything, but still questions seemed to erupt more in Eren's mind about Levi's concerning demeanour. Unbeknownst to Eren, Levi was approaching the bars of the cell, his intense gaze caught the attention of the teen whom before considered questioning Levi about his emotions a week ago.

Levi's pale hands gripped the ebony bars of the enclosed cage. Now that Levi really payed attention to the scene of the cell he realised how depressing and claustrophobic it must be to enter this room every day, I don't wan to admit it as humanity strongest, but I have a fear of enclosed spaces and this room made me panicky. How does Eren cope?

"Jaeger, go to sleep, I do not want to have to supervise a zombie" the man hissed as Eren finally retreated his head towards his pillow, feeling the comforting sense of sleep take over him and he recalled his thoughts from earlier he concluded that he will approach Levi tomorrow about his questions. Before sleep could take Eren over however, he had tiredly mumbled a "goodnight Heicho"

"Goodnight...Eren" the shorter man replied using his name and unknowingly a small smile had formed on Eren's features.

~The next day~

Eren's POV:

I awoke from my slumber and screamed,quite loudly...actually very loudly, and quickly scrambled off my bed feeling an incy wincy black long legged spider. I then went around the room in search of a fly squatter, whilst stumbling all over the place still tired from my quick wake and as much as i thought my life hated me today, i had tripped over my shoe and went crashing to the grimy ground...but the impact never came. I felt a warm hand clasp itself in my shoulder, pulling me up so that I was stable to walk again.

"Oi brat, what is all the noise about?" A familiar voice called as I turned around to face Heicho and a small smile formed to my lips along with a small blush.

"Can't we just call each other by our names, we are friends after all" I pleaded and stared (down) at him. He looked too cute, he was looking up at me as if to say are you serious and he reminded me of a stubborn cat.

"Damn brat, if you want to be friends then you can tell me why you were screaming"

"Spider" I simply said and pointed to my pillow where the said creature was supposed to be "he must have run away"

"Tch...next time don't act as it is a Titan, you got us all worried" he started walking away until I stopped him, grabbing his arm in the process. "You said that if I told you then we can call each other by our names"

"I said that if you told me then we can be friends" he then turned around and looked at me "get changed"

"B-but s-spider" I said terrified of those little creatures that crawl around everywhere without a care in the world.

"Christ EREN! I am not your mother...fine get your clothes, get changed in my room"

"You called me by my name!" I saw him blush a little, I then grabbed my clothes and raced towards his room still in my pyjamas. When I got there I noticed how absolutely immaculate his room was; the white duvet was tucked neatly on the bed and the mahogany floor glistened in the morning sun. I quickly changed but that is when I noticed something on his desk, particularly a drawing...of me! Heicho likes me? My face turned a dark shade of red as I reached over and studied the drawing. It was so elegantly drawn, he made me feel meaningful and cared for.

I stared at it for a couple of minutes and now I fully appreciated how beautiful Levi is, he had pitch black hair and mahogany eyes that were windows to his amazing soul, he should have drawn himself or maybe I should draw him in return. As soon as that idea had struck my head I had ran out of the room only to crash into yet again Levi who was standing there clearly unsurprised by my clumsiness.

"Why do you never learn to stay on too feet?" He questioned and he stepped back from me.

"I'm in a hurry to eat Levi" I lied and ran away with Levi's gaze still on me.

I have changed then name of the story to wings of freedom bc I decided that I do not want him to run away sorry for the change

Hope you liked this chapter I will make the next one longer