metatron?

A couple of hours past and I went back to have a shower. The shower was relaxing on my sweaty skin as it washed the stress away. My feet hit the floor again and I basically ran towards the eating hall earlier than usual as I wanted to see what everyone looked like. As I entered I saw many children, neko, dog ears and tail, some kept blabbering on about their opinion on everything and everyone but there was no paralysed people.

That one might not work...

.........................................................:::...

Eren's PoV:

I'm a CAT, A goddamn cat! Levi had drugged our drinks and now we all look crazy, with children running around crying and cat-people and dog-people fighting, this place has turned into hell. How am I supposed to stop all the Titans now? Levi was just standing at the entrance to the mess hall with a smirk on his face, his hair was still wet from having a shower but he looked like he didn't even bother to sort it out.

Anger boiled inside of me and I ran towards Levi but he just stood there expressionless as I pounced on him with full force, causing us to both go crashing to the ground. I looked down at his face and I instantly succumbed to that sad, pleading look that only he could give. I stood up as a weird sound escaped my throat...a hiss. My face turned red from embarrassment and I hid my face in my hands.

"You know you are really cute?" Levi spoke but I just sulked and looked down as my ears flattened onto my head.

"Why did you do this Levi?"

"I needed revenge for you humiliating me, you know you are not allowed to do that as I am your captain, brat"

"I am not a brat" a thought suddenly came to my head and I looked down at him "where's Hanji?"

"You mean shitty glasses?" I nodded "hopefully she took one of the paralysing potions so that she won't be constantly screaming about Titans all day long"

"That's mean Levi, I'm going to go and find her so that she might have something to turn us back to normal"

Levi snickered "good luck" I didn't really know what he meant by that. Does he already know what she is? In that case i need to find her, hopefully she isn't paralysed otherwise this will be hectic to get out of this mess. I stood up on a table and tried to spot Hanji although it was quite difficult as there were many crying children, moody cats and overly exited dogs. I would need luck to actually spot her.

I decided that the only way to find her was to shout at the top of my lungs "SHIT UP!" Everyone froze and now the only sound to be heard were the shocked gasps and the soft sniffles of the children "Hanji, where are you? I need to know where you are if you are here" a little toddler about the same height as a smaller Levi came racing up onto the table and did the salute. I was shocked beyond imaginable, seeing your commander as a child that was now begging to be picked up by one of the soldiers! She was reaching up and I could tell by her expression that she would throw a tantrum any minute if I didn't do as I please "I am your commander you have to do whatever I tell you everyone" she sat on my shoulders and stared down at the many faces. The children were Krista, Connie, Sasha, Erwin and Jean and they all seemed to be ready to follow her orders. Many snickered while others burst out laughing but the children were confused at their behaviour and did the salute to them. "Okayyy whoever didn't salute.....has to ummmm.....make me a toy of a Titan and my team of children will be watching you. You. Have. Been. Warned" the children pulled all of the not-followers away while Hanji struggled to get off me.

"But hanji, don't you want to return back to normal?" She glared at me.

"No being a child is fun! I have way more energy which means that I will be able to catch more Titans without running out of breath" she held her breath for a while as if to prove her point and then ran off.

"See what did I say?"

"She's mad" I admitted.

"I'm glad you believe me now"