you're saying a transformer wrote that?

Sorry that it is short, I haven't had time to update this one lately. I will try to update every week :)

I decided that the only way to find her was to shout at the top of my lungs "SHIT UP!" Everyone froze and now the only sound to be heard were the shocked gasps and the soft sniffles of the children "Hanji, where are you? I need to know where you are if you are here" a little toddler about the same height as a smaller Levi came racing up onto the table and did the salute. I was shocked beyond imaginable, seeing your commander as a child that was now begging to be picked up by one of the soldiers! She was reaching up and I could tell by her expression that she would throw a tantrum any minute if I didn't do as I please "I am your commander you have to do whatever I tell you everyone" she sat on my shoulders and stared down at the many faces. The children were Krista, Connie, Sasha, Erwin and Jean and they all seemed to be ready to follow her orders. Many snickered while others burst out laughing but the children were confused at their behaviour and did the salute to them. "Okayyy whoever didn't salute.....has to ummmm.....make me a toy of a Titan and my team of children will be watching you. You. Have. Been. Warned" the children pulled all of the not-followers away while Hanji struggled to get off me.

"But hanji, don't you want to return back to normal?" She glared at me.

"No being a child is fun! I have way more energy which means that I will be able to catch more Titans without running out of breath" she held her breath for a while as if to prove her point and then ran off.

"See what did I say?"

"She's mad" I admitted.

"I'm glad you believe me now"

................................................................

Levi's PoV:

I continued to laugh at the cadets, unbeknownst to me what Eren had un plan. I sat down at one of the tables with a cup of tea in my hands, slightly scolding myself for coming up with that idea knowing that I won't have a moments rest.

Eren walked over to me still angry and sat down at the table "any luck?" I said sarcastically. He glared at me and growled. I was taken aback from the noise but it soon turned into a laugh seeing his face turn red from embarrassment.

Eren's PoV:

I pretended to act angry around Levi but really I was just exited. See I had a plan to skip a potion into Levi's tea that would then him into anything. I had convinced a neko Armin to drag Levi out into another room where supposedly Christa had fallen and Christa being a child and all he was bound to fall for it.

Just then, armin came into the room as planned "Captain levi, Christa has fallen over"

"So what brat? Just pick her up" he said stubbornly. Armin looked at me for help so I nodded for him to carry on "well, Ymir is a dog and she is protecting her, she would listen to you if you tell her otherwise there would just be another fight and I wouldn't want to do that because it is against your rules"

Levi looked at Armin su prised by his answer but nevertheless walked out of the room towards the commotion. At my chance, I slipped the liquid into the tea and watched as Levi walked back in, luckily not noticing anything suspicious "it was a prank" he sat down again sighing "that cat friend of yours is sneaky"

I watched him as he sipped his tea again, the potion going into his system. He groaned suddenly and held his chest "I-I think that I am going to be sick Eren!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom, me running after him smirking. He closed the door before I could get in and I could hear his feet shuffling but no signs of throwing up.

"L-Levi? What's wrong" I said trying not to sound to obvious.

"I am not coming out of here, brat!" He yelled frustrated.

"Wh-why?" I stuttered and unable to control my laughter anymore, I burst into silent giggles.

"T-" he stopped and refused to speak anymore no matter how many time I asked why, already knowing the answer; he had a child's voice.