you know who spies on people cas?

Don't forget to vote and comment enjoy

Eren's PoV:

I dashed towards the mess hall and ran in, everyone seemed really shocked to see me happy but I did not care I hurried Over to an empty seat and quickly ate my bread and drank my water
"Oi Titan boy, what's the rush?" Reiner shouted as I left the room ignoring him completely.

Running down the hall, I grabbed a pencil and paper and found an empty room to begin my drawing of Levi. Once I had sketched a perfect outline, I started shading and adding colour to it, by the end it was a masterpiece. The sun was glistening on the picture giving it an amazing effect, Levi would be so happy. Little did eren know however that Levi had been watching him the whole time...

Levi's PoV:

I walked down the corridor following eren knowing that he was probably up to something suspicious. I slowly creaked the mahogany door open and watched him as he sat there drawing, I never thought of him as an artist, the way he moves his hand across the paper is truly amazing. I was about to leave until I noticed something, the person he was drawing looked familiar...that was because it was me! I felt a blush creep to my cheeks and my heart speed up a little. Did he see the picture I drew of him?

I decided that I should speak up and I tried to calm my voice "I never took you for an artist" his head instantly whipped around and his face went a dark shade of red he is so cute when he is shy I shook my head and he stood up and looked down at the floor his face still red from embarrassment he then grabbed the drawing and hid it behind his back unknown to him that I already know what he had drawn.

"W-well I like to draw w-when I n-need to think,I only d-discovered this talent the o-other day" he stuttered.

"Oh and what is this drawing of" I pretended not to know, I like seeing him this unusually shy it's cute. " let me see Eren"

"Umm...I-it's a surprise I haven't f-finished it y-yet"

I tried to hold back a smile as I again repeated "let me see Eren that is an order" he looked even more embarrassed now but still did not hand me the picture.

"No" he said and then ran out the room me quickly following behind him. With my fast pace I was able to catch up with him immediately and I grasped his pale hand and yanked him back causing us to both fall on the floor. I instantly got up and tried to grab the drawing out of his hand but he kept dodging my hand
movements.

A small crowd had now formed around us that including Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Sasha, Connie and Hanji who was one of the only ones that still acknowledged Eren. Our little fight had continued until I had finally grabbed the picture and turning it over I blushed crimson, now up close I realised he had drawn me smiling, something with I had never done, and it was so beautifully drawn that I wondered why he would ever draw me. Even with my doubts I feel wanted now. Realising I was staring I hesitantly looked up from the drawing and saw Eren looking at the floor blushing like a maniac. Everyone was trying to get a look at the picture but I had hidden it inside my cloak.

"Hey let me see!" Everyone had shouted but I had answered a strict no as an order. I had never seen Eren look this adorable; his chestnut hair was covering his sea/forest green/blue (Just choose what colour eyes you think he has tbh I think he had both) eyes and his cheeks were and amazing burgundy colour that resembled his embarrassment. An uncomfortable silence had filled the air and I realised that I should break it "Why would you draw me? Of all people me, why?"

"Because you are an amazing friend and e-even though I h-haven't known you long I think...I-I l-love y-you" my heart had fluttered in my chest at those words and now I had realised that I love him too anyway why shouldn't I? He is always there for me and I him, not even to mention how beautiful he is. I decided I should reply as Eren seemed to be getting flustered and nervous "me too"

He stared up at me and smiled and before I new it we were leaning into a slow but meaning full kiss. I did not want to pull away but there were too many people watching and I don't want Eren to get uncomfortable. Our faces were still aflame, I turned around to looks at everyone and their mouths were agape all apart from Hanji who was squealing and screaming "aww their soo cute"

I turned to look at Mikasa who was giving me a death glare and she would have beaten me up if it was not for Sasha who was restraining her.

All of a sudden I felt a grip on my wrist and then I was being dragged across the floor in the direction of Hanji's lab. I was in too much excitement from the situation that I did not even protest...