its in greek, nobody reads greek

I hope you enjoy this chapter 😉

I walked Levi to his room and sat him down on the bed, he looked up at me with the same sad eyes that he carried when we were walking down the hallway and I could not help but notice his quietness. He would usually talk to me so I decided to speak up , needing to get some answers.

In a gentle voice I hesitantly asked "who kidnapped you and why did they hurt you?"

He seemed a bit startled at first and I new that he was trying to hold back the truth before he replied quietly "I don't know why they hurt me...

but the kidnapper kidnapped me because my parents had a grudge against him and the only way of getting revenge was to kidnap their only son...the thing is he loved my mother but she did not love him and she said to him that she will love my father and only him he went mad with anger and snatched me away for revenge. It has been fifteen years since that incident and i don't even know if they are still alive. I might never get to see them again"

I could tell that he was trying to fight back tears, I couldn't see him like this, the man who had once been happy was broken, his ears pinned to his pitch black hair, he looked like he was about to break down into tears and the i was the only one to blame.

I figured that I should not ask anymore questions and I laced my arms around his back, pulling him in for a comforting hug which he gladly accepted "it's okay you can let it out. I am hear for you and I will never leave" he wept into my shoulder for more then an hour before he finally fell asleep.

~

A few days had passed and the potion had worn off and Levi was back to normal, except he had been ignoring me quite a lot. I went to go and talk to Hanji but before I could even knock on her door she had swung it open and screeched "eren I have been looking for you, remember when you asked the other day if he would remember anything? Well it turned out that he would a couple of hours after he has returned back to normal"

I instantly felt a heaviness in my stomach and my head was full of fear. So he remembered? I ran of towards Levi's office I need to talk to him. While Hanji was calling after me. I raced through his door not even bothering to knock and I saw him sitting on his desk with his face in his hands, he looked quite agitated that someone would barge in like that but when he saw it was me his expression turned cold.

"Levi I need to talk to you" I said trying my best not to stutter with his intense gaze towards me.

"Have you come to intrude on my personal life again? Because if you have not noticed, the bloody thing has worn off"

"Levi I am sorry" I slowly walked forwards and embraced him, but he had pushed me away "Levi you don't have to go through this alone you have me now" his eyes showed a hint of trust before they returned back to his normal gaze.

"Do you not understand what is like to go through that when it has been kept secret for a long time and then someone who you hardly know comes and invades your privacy without even one second thought?"

I started tearing up as I get again tried to embrace him "Please you must understand I care about you, I love you...and if you would have never come into my life then I probably would not even be alive know, I trust you with all my heart and now I need you to trust me Levi" I felt him relax a bit and he slightly hugged me back "I was worried about you that is why I asked and know that someone knows you won't have to go through this alone...I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must have gone through and still survived, that is why you are the bravest person I know"

I felt him hug me tighter and whisper "I was just worried that you would leave me because I let him do it to me"

"I will never leave you Levi" I turned and looked at him in the eye, a tear had cascaded down his pale skin and I slowly wiped it away "I love you Levi"

"I love you too brat" I slowly leaned in and kissed him.