1. Wake me up

Hi, welcome to the 2nd book of Memories series.

Haven't read the first book? Check it out here>>https://www.wattpad.com/story/11799788-diary-full-of-memories

WARNING:

1.Story may contains some bad spelling & grammar, will be re-write/edit sometime in the future.

For now, enjoy the first rough draft:)

2.Story contains strong language, might let you cry without noticing, make you dizzy as you try to understand what the hell just happened, make you question yourself if you're Sherlock or not.(now I'm just bluffing)

Highly recommend you read the story with the songs below(it helps you get in the mood)

PLAYLIST-

Just a dream-Nelly

Afire love-Ed Sheeran

Begin again-Taylor Swift

Cold coffee-Ed Sheeran

Oblivion-Bastille

Coming home-Skylar Grey

Paper Hearts-Tori Kelly

All too well-Taylor Swift

Fools gold-One Direction

Night changes -One Direction

-

1. When can I wake up?:

"Ross!" I breath out.

"ROSS!" I shout.

No

NO

NOO!

I sat up,breathless.Sweats over my forehead and body.

After trying to calm down,I look around,eye viewing the room.I'm on a cozy yet lonely bed.

I was dreaming?I thought.

It was a dream! I smile as a relief.

That means everything is the same right? I laugh goofily.I got out the bed,once touching the floor,I jumped.

This isn't my room?I move my feet on the furry hot pink carpet.

I don't remember I have carpet?I frowned.

I stand up straight,glancing the room all over again.Everything is different.A shelf of records replaced the place where my closet should be.I walk over,scanning over the collection.I never know i have such a good taste in music?I mean,I didn't collect that much of pricless records?Then the wind suddenly decided to blew in which made the light blue curtian dance along the beats of the wind-blowing.Opening the windows,I don't remeber having my own baclony.Stepping out,the view was amazing form here.Sun will lands and rise dirrectly form the between of two tall bulidings that's in fornt of ours.Not too far away,you can even see the waves lapping the beach and get the smell of the sault water.Well,ending up in such a great room wouldn't be that bad?!But still creepy though.

I decide to reach downstairs and ask my parents instead of standing there,confusing and even going crazy.

"Hey Mom?"I call.

"Yes,Honey?" A brown hair with a face,I belived i have never seen in my life,turned around and answers.I screamed,almost fainted."You're not my mom!" I shout.Running away the

situation,I feel my chest bumped into someone."sorry" I look up and apologized."It's okay" A smiley,unfamiliar face says.And I almost faint again.

Who are these people?!

I burst into the kitchen,grabbed a knife to make them hands off.

They immediately back off with their hands up.

"Sweetie,put that down,you're scaring us"she says.Stepping closer,which made me back off a little,having my back against the sink.

"BACK OFF!" I shout.Grabbing my knife tighter,like I'm afraid I'm going to loose it.That's the only thing I got to protect myself.

I walk close to them,kinda forcing them to sit down."Who are you?"I shout."We're your Mom and Dad,Penny and Lester"The woman,who calls herself " my mom" answers,innocently."No,that's impossible.My mom's Ellen and my dad's Damiano" I said,trying to sound confident than I'm already am.I mean,come on,who'll forget their parents after raising you for 18 years?"I don't know who they are,but you have to believe us,Ally"She sounds almost as pleasing me.Did she call me Ally?

"Wait,did you call me Ally?" I loose the tightness with holding the knife,which made them relief a bit.

"Yes,you're Ally Dawson.Remember?"She raises her eyebrow,as if I'm stupid for forgetting my own name.But the thing is I didn't.I'm LAURA MARANO.Not,Ally Dawson?!

I put down the knife on the counter,and let myself's legs rest to relax on the ground.I need to rest after all the shocking news.My head is dizzy already and I just got up,how many things are out there that I don't know yet.They exchange look,disgusting should they bother me or not.

I got up and grab a jacket,that hopefully is mine."I'm going out" is all I said before stepping out.

Fresh air and cool wind lightly touches my face.That made me relaxed a little.I took a deep breath and walk down the street with my hands in the pockets.

Walking around,looking at some strangers that supposed to be my neighbor.I'm not even in the block I should be.Stopping in front of a park,seeing couples lip locking hits me.What about Ross?Is he unreal as well?Is he even at this planet anymore?Was he a dream?

I walk faster,trying to reach to his house.I hope he's in the same area.

Knocking on the door a few time,a blonde came to answers.

That definitely didn't let me loose the nervous that's growing in my stomach.

"Ross?" I squeezed my eyes.Hoping it's the same boy that I've fall in love with.

I'm a hundred percent sure that's my goof right there,with the same soft shiny hair and the eyes that'll make me melt right away.

But is his heart and mind the same too?

"No..?I'm Austin,remember?Austin Moon?Your boyfriend?"

**

Yay,first chapter of the sequel:)

Hope that's not too crappy;)

-Tiffany