Jimin x Rosè | step-siblings

A/N: Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that my Jirose fan fiction is out now. PS: if you like this chapter don't forget to vote <3

"Jimin you asshole!" Rose yelled from the kitchen. "Get your butt down her before mom starts screaming!"

Jimin and Rose were siblings in law. They had no intention of becoming siblings in the first place, hating what they saw at first sight. Unfortunately, it wasn't up to them, they had to attend their parents wedding and watch them confess their love for one another.

"I'm coming bitch," Jimin muttered under his breath. Apparently not quite enough.

"What did you say Jimin?" Rose raises a brow. She crosses her arms as she takes a step forward daringly.

Jimin walks over to Rose who was standing outside of his room. "I said, you can go fuck yourself bitch."

Rose attempt to slap Jimin, but wasn't quite fast enough. Jimin caught her hand and dragged her into the room, locking the door before slamming her on it.

"Nice try babe. But you forget, I'm stronger than you, and much faster." He chuckles his face now inches away from hers.

Rose doesn't know what got into her, maybe it was his manly smell, or his strong demanding voice, but she found herself, gripping the mans shirt and locking lips with her brother.

Jimin pulls out of he kiss as he pushes her back confused. But Rose was eager, holding the back of his head, and continued to kiss him passionately. This time, Jimin didn't fight back.

Instead, his hands lands down to her waist resting as he pushes himself in between Rose's legs. He could feel his boner growing faster by the second. He grinds herself into the woman making her moan against his mouth.

Jimin lifts Rosè up, his hands holding her plump ass. She wrapped her legs around his waist still hungrily kissing him.

He drops her on his bed and starts unbuttoning his shirt. But Rose is not patient, she grips his large bulge and starts palming him fast.

"Mmm," Jimin groans as he climbs up to kiss Rose's neck, sucking and biting, which he knew for sure, would make marks. He kisses down to her chest removing her top and the strap holding up her bra, smiling at what he sees.

"This stays between us baby," Jimin mumbles into her chest, before taking a nipple in his mouth, licking the top.

"Jimin, please, stop teasing baby." Rose moans out. Her instincts knew better than to fuck with her brother, but she wasn't listening, she was enjoying the great pleasure.

Jimin took pity on her, and took Rose's nipple whole in his mouth sucking hard while squeezing the other with his fingers.

Rose's moans got louder, and were soon shushed with Jimin's lips.

"Be quiet baby, you wouldn't want mom to hear right?" He whispers into her ear, gently biting down on the earlobe.

He drops down to his knees, taking off her pants.

Jimin rubs her clit with his finger feeling her wetness in the white fabric, pushing his thumb down. He loved to watching Rose react, as she bites down on her lip to keep herself from crying out.