Jungkook x Lisa | Showtime

A/N: This one's really long! But by far one of the best one-shots I've written. Make sure to vote if you enjoy this chapter, and be sure to check out my new story, "Our Story".

"My type? Well, I like someone who dances well I guess." Jungkook said to the reporter at the interview.

"My type? I like someone tall and someone who has a beautiful voice that matches my own." Lisa said to the interviewer.

After the solo interviews, both pairs were asked to return to their dressing rooms.

Lisa's heels echoed throughout the hallway as she looked down and continued walking. She kept a smile on her face whenever she had a special event like this, but when she was alone, it was okay to break down.

Thousands of fans hated on her, posting rude things on social media, bashing her country, telling her she wasn't talented. For a while, Lisa believed it. They said she didn't even deserve the fame, they said she was no match for her members.

Even though her sisters (members) constantly tried to cheer her up, telling her to ignore the things they said, she just couldn't.

She was getting better though, her smiles more real and happening frequently.

She turned the doorknob of the room and opened the door. There was a man, his face was so familiar.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought this was my dressing room." She said to the man who looked up at her red face.

"Uh, that's okay. I think your room's the one next door." He replied, then looked back down at his phone.

She stood in place a few seconds, blinking, before closing the door and moving to the one next to it.

Rude. She thought. The man didn't even spare her a second glance.

Who was he, though?

_______

"Jennie, unnie we're going to be late! Hurry!" Lisa yelled as she gathered her things. Phone, makeup, hand sanitizer. She put it all into her black purse and then grabbed her jacket and left her room.

Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose waited for Jennie in the car. Rose and Jisoo were discussing the details of their song. SBS GAYO DAEJEON 2018.

This award show happened every year, and Blackpink had the honor of being invited.

"I'm here!" Jennie announced as she hopped onto the car with a big black bag and her kitty backpack.

The members rolled their eyes and started lecturing Jennie, she was always the last one on.

Lisa stared down at her phone.

1 NEW MESSAGE: Cai Xukun

She clicked into the message and smiled as she saw his text. Ever since their interaction at the 'YOUTH WITH YOU' press conference, they agreed that they'd keep in touch. They became friends fast, texting every night and sharing secrets.

Cai Xukun: Good luck tonight!😄 Seen

Lisa: Thank you! I'm so nervous 😫 Seen

Cai Xukun: DW about it! You'll do fantastic. You always do. Seen

Lisa: You're the best, and I'm here now so they're going to take my phone. I'll text you later 🤗 Seen

Cai Xukun: Okay, don't stress, have fun. Bye! Seen

Lisa turned off her phone and gave it to her manager, as did Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo.