Jisoo x Jin | date

Jisoo nervously waits at a table, looking around for him.

Her friends had gotten her into this, looking into online hookups and dates. But Jisoo could admit, she was quite excited for it though. It had been a long time since she had went out on a date.

"Is that you, Kim Jisoo?" A deep voice sent shivers up her spine as she turns around slowly.

Her eyes take in his views from his gorgeous face down to his-

"It's rude to stare." He chuckles

"U-Uh yes you m-must be Seokjin oppa."

Her eyes widen as she realizes what she just said. God damnit Jisoo why do you have to be so weird!

"Did you just call me-"

"No, I didn't call you oppa. I called you um, eomma!"

Jisoo mentally curses herself.

"Cause you kind of look like a mom." She mutters under her breath.

"Seems you're a little nervous here," Jin teases. "Lets go to my place. I'm a great cook." He winks at her. And she almost faints.

"Yeah-h lets go to c-car." Jisoo stutters affected by being in the presence of the gorgeous man.

~~~~**~~~~

Time passes, and after the awkwardly long car ride, they make it to Jin's stunning house.

Jisoo's mouth drops open. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The place was practically as big as a castle!

Jin smirks at the sight of Jisoo gaping at his house. He walks over to her, grabs her hand, and leads her inside he house.

And this time, Jisoo almost really did faint. The inside was even more marvelous then the outside. It had a huge kitchen hat Jisoo always wanted. She loved to cook for her parents and her friends.

Jin grabs the apron resting on the counter, putting it on in one swift movement.

"Well your not going to stare at my kitchen all day right? Come on." He gestures to Jisoo.

Jisoo gulped, walking over shyly to the grinning man.

He grabs her by the waist spinning her around so that her back was pressed to his chest.

Jisoo gasps as he draws circles on her hips. He was teasing her.

"Can I kiss you Jisoo?" Jin ask his lips on her neck.

"Please Seokjin," Jisoo breathes out.

And his lips were on hers. He was gentle, taking his time passionately kissing the woman. He tilts his head to the side to deepen the kiss, holding the back of her head with one hand.

Jisoo moans into his mouth, as Jin's hands roam across her body.

He gently taps her thighs signaling for her to jump. And she wraps her legs around his waist.

Jin carries her to his room, kicking open the door and setting her down on the bed.

Jisoo's hands goes down to palm him, but he stops her.

"I want you to lay there baby," he tells her. "Let me do it all."

Jin removes her top, kissing down her jaw. He moves lower to her neck, biting down to leave small hickeys.

Jisoo moans. Things were getting heated fast.

His lips find their way to her chest, and she helps him take off her bra. He takes a nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly. Jisoo knew he was holding back.

She grabs his arm, making him look up at her.

"Don't," she whispers. "Don't hold back, Jin. Please."

Jin smirks. Those were the words he needed to hear before he tore off her pants.

"Ok, princess. I won't hold back. Besides, you looked so tasty I don't know how long I could've restrained myself."

He grins before ripping of her panties and throwing it into the pile of clothes on the floor.

Jin licks his lips, lookin down at the moist wetness.

But he wouldn't do anything without Jisoo's consent. He looks up at her, and she nods her head in approval. And he grins again, before diving in, licking up her juices.

Jisoo moans loudly, her back arching off the bed. Her reaction making Jin grow hard in his pants. She screams as Jin closes his lips on her clit, gently biting down.

Her hands grips his head, pushing his face deeper into her core.

His tongue plunged into her, and she almost comes right then. He makes sure to get all her spots, hitting the farthest he could.

"Fuck," she moans out, mouth open and eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Her swearing made Jin go deeper, pushing her thighs open and stuffing his face deeper into her. And then he hits it, her spot.

His tongue fucks her like his throbbing cock would. Pushing in and out and she finally comes.

Jisoo moans loudly as he eats every last drop up.

She pants heavily as he stands up smirking down at her.
He undresses himself, taking out a condom from his drawer.

"Ready, baby?" He asks as he slips the condom on.

"Please Jin." She begs.

He pushes himself all the way in, watching as her pussy sucks his dick in perfectly.

Her tears rolled out, the pain and pleasure was almost unbearable. He was so big.

"Princess, talk to me. Are you ok?" He asks stroking her face softly.

"M-Move Jin." Jisoo manages. "Hurry up!"

He rolls his hips, eyes examining her. The pain was gone in seconds, now it was all pleasure. Her moans making Jin fuck her faster.

He thrusts deep into her, repeatedly hitting her spot.

"Fuck baby. Turn around." Jin growls.

She obeys him and turns around only to have his dick enter her from behind, her body taking him even deeper in this position. She wasn't going to last long.

"J-Jin, slow down." She begs.

But he only moves faster, as if her begging activated him.

Jisoo's head hid in the sheets to stop her form screaming out so much.

Jin moves his hand down to rub her clit, making her orgasm come even faster.

Soon enough they both release.

"That was fun," Jin finally says breaking the silence.

"Sunday?"