Jimin X Jennie | Her Best Friend's Brother

"Jihyung! We're going to miss the movie, please hurry up." Jennie groaned checking her watch. Her best friend was staring at herself in the mirror, her chin held up high, applying mascara to her top eyelashes.

"Give me a second, please. I'm trying to work my magic here," Jihyung replied as she applied lipstick next, smacking her lips. Right then, Jihyung's phone rang. She quickly reached over and grabbed her phone with her manicure nails.

Jennie groaned again, they weren't going anywhere. Everyone knows that when you call Jihyung, the conversation would go on for at least thirty minutes.

Jihyung walked into her room and shut the door, giggling with someone over the phone.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she took out her own phone. No one had texted her, she had never been as popular as Jihyung.

"I didn't know you were here," a smooth voice said behind her. Jennie turned around, immediately greeted with blonde curls.

"J-Jimin, hey," she stuttered, her face heating up already. Jimin stepped closer, making Jennie take a step back. This continued until she was backed up on the wall, with Jimin's body pressing against hers. He leaned in close to her face, his lips merely inches away from hers. He breathed through his mouth, his warm breath blowing on her face.

"You smell nice," he said, his lips pressing softly against her neck. Jennie bit her lip to avoid moaning out. She was sure her face was a brilliant shade of red. Then, she felt something on her thigh. It was hard and thick...

"What the fuck."

Jennie turned her face away from Jimin's, and she saw Jihyung's shocked look. She quickly pushed Jimin away, nervously fiddling with her sleeve.

"I-It's... not what it looks like," she said, too quickly.

"It's exactly what it looks like." Jimin smirked. "See you little sis, have fun at the movie." He walked away to his room.

___

"You were about to shove his tongue down your throat!" Jihyung screamed out, making dozen's turn around with a scared expression.

"Will you calm down!?" Jennie yelled back. She groaned looking at Jihyung.

"I can't help it, he just does that weird thing, and traps me under his spell."

"Well you better not go fuck him, Jennie." Jihyung warned. "I'm serious."

Jennie rolled her eyes.

___

It was two in the morning, when Jimin's number filled Jennie's phone. She quickly retrieved herself, and picked it up.

"Hey, can I come over?" Jimin said, without even letting Jennie exhale.

"Sure," Jennie replied.

Half an hour later, as Jennie applied the last bit of her makeup, the doorbell to her apartment rang. She opened the door, and Jimin stepped in. Without saying a word, he grabbed her shoulders, slammed the door, and pushed her back onto it. His lips attacked her neck furiously, licking, kissing, biting, and sucking. She was sure it would leave hickey's.

She pushed him away, he was panting hard, as was she.

"What the hell," she managed. Jimin looked at her, his eyes filled with pure lust. He moved close to her again.

"Just, don't think about it," he said, kissing her lips this time. His mouth was wet and hot. As Jennie's hands reached up to grab his hair, he grabbed her wrists, and pinned them above her head, keeping her in place as he dominated her mouth.