Elevator | Lisa x Jungkook

The bell to the elevator rang and the doors opened slowly. Lisa walked in, just as the door were about to close, a hand reached in and the elevator doors opened again. Lisa's gaze hardened as she saw who it was. So did his.

"Damn it, I must be truly unlucky to meet you in here." Lisa groaned out and rolled her eyes. Jungkook scoffed as he walked in.

"Don't even start."

The two crossed their arms at the same time, then noticed that they had, immediately placing their arms down.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked in the rudest manner he could muster, not wanting to seem weak next to his rival.

"I'm signing a contract with YG. (A/N: Biggest mistake of her life) And you?

"They scouted me. Told me to come." Jungkook shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Yeah right," Lisa scoffed. "There's no way such a high class company would scout a pathetic loser like you. Impossible."

Jungkook had had enough of her insults, he pressed the stop button the elevator and it came to an abrupt stop.

"Jungkook! What the hell--"

"Listen here, doll. Don't start something you can't win, I could roast you here and now and have you begging on your knees for my forgiveness." Jungkook had placed both arms next to her body, trapping her in his arms and making her stare into his eyes.

"I-I, get off of me, I'll--"

"What? Huh, what'll you do?" Jungkook scoffed, gripping her chin and forcing her face to face directly his way. Lisa's breaths became heavy, their faces inches away from each others.

Jungkook's eyes left hers and stared at her lips for a second before traveling back to her eyes. The silence wrapping around them.

Without warning, he crashed his lips onto hers, moving his furiously. His pent up anger letting out on the spot. Lisa embraced him with just as much frustration, sliding her fingers into his hair and pulling roughly.

"I'm sick of you strutting around, acting like you're better than me, doll. I'll make you regret you ever started this rivalry between us."

Jungkook's placed his mouth on hers again and tapped her thighs, signaling for her to jump. Thankfully she got it. She wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to get attacked by his ferocious kisses. He pressed himself into her making her gasp. His bulge was evident.

Jungkook placed her on the floor again, lifting up her short dress slowly. He kneeled down on the floor. His fingers sliding on her smooth skin as the dress lifted higher and higher. He could see her panties already soaked.

"J-Jungkook, wait a minute." Lisa shivered as he lifted her leg up and kissed her thigh, trailing his kisses closer and closer to her sweet spot. Then stopping for a second and kissing her clothed pussy. He slid the thin piece of material to the side and finally put his lips on her.

"F-fuck." Lisa moaned out making Jungkook smirk.

He placed open mouthed kisses on her, kissing her pussy as desperate as he had kissed her lips. He was going to make her regret everything. His tongue drew circles near around her clit, making her throw her head back with pleasure.

"S-slow down." She moaned out. The pleasure was too intense. He didn't stop, only moving his tongue faster and faster, darting into her hole occasionally. Lisa looked away from the scene gripping Jungkook's hair, trying to pull him away, yet he resisted and continues his actions. Lisa's thighs shook, her legs trembling. Jungkook simply lifted her up and placed her legs on his shoulder, making her face dig deeper into her.

"Oh, God." Lisa's moans grew louder by the second. The pleasure so intense it was painful. Soon enough her thighs started trembling again, and she came all over his lips.

He lifted her off of his shoulder and helped her regain balance for a few minutes, holding her in place and kissing her passionately, forcing her to taste herself.

"Who knew you'd taste this good. Doll, I could eat you all day."

"Shut up, and fuck me already."

"Eager are we?"

Jungkook unzipped his belt, sliding his pants down the slightest bit so that his friend could spring up.

"Are you on birth control?" He asked, sliding the tip of his member up and down her slit.

"Yeah." She whimpered. Jungkook smirked.

"Good, because I wouldn't have held back anyways."

With one long thrust, he pushed himself all the way into her. The air knocked out of Lisa's lungs, he was too big for her. He had no mercy though, moving slowly once he was in her. Lisa bit her lip to keep tears from sliding onto her cheek. Jungkook noticed her pain and stopped immediately.

"Doll, are you alright?" A tear slid onto her cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb quickly.

"M-move."

Jungkook nodded and started moving again. Soon her pain was replaced with pleasure. She rolled her hips along with his, making the pleasure twice as powerful. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck, doll, you're sucking me right in. This pussy was made to be claimed by me." Jungkook gripped her hips and thrusted deeper into her.

"S-shit." Lisa swore. She closed her eyes for a second before a pair of lips landed on hers.

"Don't you dare close your eyes. Look at me doll." Lisa opened her eyes lazily and looked at Jungkook in the eye. His hips moving faster yet sloppier by the second.

"You coming, doll? Come for me princess." Jungkook husked, sucking the sweet spots on her neck.

Lisa clenched around him before coming for the second time. Jungkook thrusted into her a few more times, riding out her high before coming himself.

The two panted out for a second. Lisa separated her legs from his waist, and he pulled out of her slowly.

The two of them fixed their appearances in silence before Jungkook pressed the button again and the elevator started moving again.

Lisa looked down at the floor, unable to meet Jungkook's eyes. He leaned over and lifted up her chin with his finger.

"Hey, I'm sorry. That'll never happen again if you don't want it." Jungkook kissed her forehead affectionately. Lisa's eyes darted away before she replied.

"But I want it to..."