Taehyung x Lisa | high school couple

Taehyung intertwined his hands in Lisa's, leading her down the hall of crowded students.

"Taehyung," Lisa looks up at him. "Can we please go somewhere quiet? Just the two of us." She begs.

"Ok baby," Taehyung replies kissing her soft hands.

He leads her through the crowd into a quiet empty classroom.

"Finally, baby." Lisa smiles innocently. "Now I can finally do this."

She locks her lips with his, moaning into his mouth.

Taehyung takes this chance to slip his tongue in between the woman's beautiful plump lips.

"Tae," Lisa says. "Touch me. Please."

Taehyung smirks into the kiss, slipping his hands into her pants.

"Mmm, you like that baby?"  Taehyung husks. He rubs her clit through the thin fabric, teasing her.

"Take it off Tae. I don't want any games right now." Lisa whines.

He chuckles taking his hands out only to remove her pants and panties, leaving her naked in front of him. L

He plunges two fingers into her tight hole, stretching it out for him.

"Ohh," Lisa moans, gripping his shoulders.

"I want you to cum for me baby." Taehyung whispers into Lisa's ear. His lips now on her neck.

His fingers move fast and he plunges another finger into her wetness.

"Yes, baby." Lisa moans eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Fuck!" She screams as she comes into his hand.

"Taehyung," Lisa whispers. "I want to taste you."

Her eyes were full of lust, as she undressed the man, careful to take off were piece gently.

Her hands move down as she kneels, coming face to face with his large bulge.

She removes his boxers immediately grabbing hold of his huge length, and palming him softly.

"Fuck, baby. You're doing so good." Taehyung praises.

She loved hearing his manly moans, as she takes him in her mouth, tongue swirling at the tip.

Taehyung loses it, gripping Lisa's hair and thrusting into her mouth.

Lisa continues sucking, allowing Taehyung to use her.

"I'm coming, baby." He whimpers gently stroking Lisa's hair as she attempts to take him deeper in her mouth.

And he exploded inside of her mouth, letting her eat it all up.

Taehyung growls as he pulls Lisa over to a desk, and lays her down by her back, entering all in one thrust.

"Taehyung!" Lisa gasps. The pain and pleasure mixed in was unbearable.

Taehyung thrusts slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size. He leans down whispering sweet things in her ear while his thrusting pace increased.

One second he was kind and gentle, the next he was rough and fucking her like it was the end of the world.

His thrusts hitting deeper every time making Lisa cry out in pleasure.

The familiar knot in her stomach forming as she grips the mans bicep, breasts bouncing.

"Cum for me Lisa," Taehyung kisses her neck.

His thrusts getting sloppier as he goes.

"C-Cumming," Lisa says spilling all over his length.

Taehyung grips her breasts, thrusting hard a few more times before pulling out and spilling onto her stomach.

"That was amazing, baby." He smiles at her.

Then he smirks.

"Round two?"