Taehyung x Jennie | Spin The Bottle

A/N: Fanfiction uploaded based on Taehyung and Jennie. This is a spin-off on the beginning of the story where they play spin the bottle, except things become more heated than in the story. 

"How about a game? I'm thinking... spin the bottle," The young Blackpink maknae grins sneakily.

"Lisa!" Jennie smacks her arm. The maknae innocently looks up at her as if nothing had happened.

"Nah, it's cool. I'm up for it." Yoongi shrugs. The other members slowly start to agree, even the blue-haired, cold Taehyung does too.

"Alright, here are the rules. You kiss the person of the opposite sex that is sitting the closest to where the bottle spins." Namjoon explains. Lisa bounces off and comes back soon with a bottle in her hand.

"Not sure my golden maknae here can handle the excitement of this game." J-Hope teases Jungkook. The maknae pushes the older on the shoulder. Jennie notices Lisa watching him.

"I'll start," Jisoo suggests. She takes the bottle from Lisa and places her fingers on the bottle, twirling it on the floor. It lands on Jin. She smiles shyly and crawls over to where he's sitting. Her hand boldly places themselves on his shoulder and she leans in seductively and kisses him on the lips. They make out for two minutes before Lisa drags the flustered Unnie back.

Jin smirks at her and Jisoo winks back at him. Jennie and the rest of the people make gagging expressions.

Jisoo passes the bottle to her right and hands it to Taehyung who was sitting on the opposite side of Jennie. He spins it and it lands directly at her.

Taehyung sighs out as if it can't be helped. Jennie stays in place as the man gets closer to her. He puts his hand on the back of her head and leans in close. Slowly and slowly, Jennie can feel his breath on her lips.

She closes her eyes and feels his soft lips part on hers, he pries open her mouth with his tongue, his hands pulling her close to his body. He bites her lip softly, and Jennie struggles to hold in the moan that was desperate to escape her mouth. 

"Whoa there you two, a little too much for us kids back here," Jennie hears Namjoon say. She tries to tear her mouth away from his but he grips her chin and turns her head back, angling it perfectly so that their lips molded into each other.

Eventually, Taehyung pulls away, grabbing Jennie's hand and leading her away.

"Jennie?" Jisoo calls out. Jennie looks over her shoulder and gives Jisoo a shrug. 

"Which room is yours," Taehyungs says with a husky voice. 

"Second door on your right," Jennie replies as they walk down the hallway. Before she knows it, Taehyung has her pushed against the wall. His lips attacking every inch of her neck. Jennie grips his shoulders as she bites down hard on her lip. 

"T-Taehyung," She half moans, half stutters out. He trails his tongue up and down her neck, then kisses back up to her lips. 

As she tries to break the heated kiss, Taehyung pushes himself against her body, his arm around her waist, and his other hand on her ass. 

He taps her thigh slightly signaling for her to jump. Jennie wraps her legs around his waist as their kiss never broke. 

"You're so sexy," Taehyung says in between kisses. His hands roam her ass and dominate every part of her.

He walks over to the door and kicks it open, then kicks it again and closes it. He drops Jennie down on her bed and goes to lock the doors and close the curtains. 

"Tae...?" Jennie calls out to the darkness, in response, two large hands grab her exposed waist. He lifts up her shirt and Jennie pulls it off, doing the same for him after.