Jungkook x Rose | Kiss and makeup

A/N: Rosekook fanfiction out now, if you enjoy this chapter, then you can definitely go check out my other story!

"How could you!" Jungkook angrily yells.
"He almost kissed you and you do nothing!"

"Did you see him kiss me?" Rose snaps back.
"No, because he didn't! I stopped him before he went too far."

Jungkook scoffs. "You stopped him? Please, if I didn't arrive you would be having sex with him now!" Jungkook pushes a stack of books off of Rose's desk.

"Don't you dare, Jungkook." Rose warns. "Don't you raise your tone with me."

Tears fill her eyes, and Jungkook softens at the sight.

"I'm sorry, baby. But you can't expect me not to freak out. Jin is my enemy. And he almost made a move on you." Jungkook lowers his head.

"Yeah, but he didn't," Rose says. She lifts her hand and cups Jungkook's face. "Believe me, Jungkook."

Jungkook leans into Rose's hands, connecting his lips with the soft skin.

"I do, baby. I do."

Jungkook leans in taking Rose's lips into his own.

Rose moans as she holds Jungkook close, refusing to let go.

"You're gorgeous Chaeyoung," Jungkook praised. "I'm so fucking jealous and you don't even know it."

Before she knew it, they were both naked, with clothes on the floor.

He was thrusting in and out of her slowly, letting her experience the pleasure.

This wasn't just another rough make out session, no. He was making love to her.

"How does it feel, baby?" Jungkook husks his thrusts getting deeper.

"Tell me it feels good."

"It feels amazing J-Jungkook," Rose answers, moaning out.

Jungkook smirks as he picks up his pace, thrusting faster now.

He changed his position to the side making her take him even deeper.

"O-Oh god," Rose moans.

"I'm cumming Jungkook!" Rose grips his strong arms as she spills all over his length.

"Fuck!" Jungkook swears as he thrusts a few more time before releasing.

"I love you, baby." Jungkook holds Rose in his arms.

"I love you too." Rose says back as she falls asleep with a smile on her face.