Namjoon x Jisoo | Abusive Pt. 2

Jisoo gathered up her textbooks from her desk and placed them in her backpack.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon." Jisoo bowed at her young, blonde-haired teacher.

"Goodbye, Jisoo. Study hard for the exam alright?" Lisa smiled at her cute student. Jisoo walked out the doorway and stop in her tracks startled.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked.

"Here to pick you up, let's go back together, we live around the same district, yeah?"

They walked in silence until they reached the bus stop, little did she know that he was carefully studying her.

The bus stopped in front of them and the doors opened slowly.

"Bus pass, credit card, or cash." The bus driver groggily said. They both took their bus passes out of their pocket and placed it onto the scanner separately.

"Wanna sit at the back?" Namjoon suggested, Jisoo nodded, she didn't care.

Jisoo slid into the seat next to the window, Namjoon sat on the aisle side. He placed his bag down, eyeing her scarf suspiciously.

"Hell with it."

He grabbed her scarf, removing it from her neck and his eyes widened at what came into view.

Large, purple bruises, all around her neck, they moved down to her collarbone, he guessed it didn't stop there.

"Namjoon! Give it back, please!" Jisoo tried to grab it from his hand, he held it away from her a few seconds before finally allowing her to wrap it around her neck again.

"What the fuck is that." Namjoon's eyes were hardened, who the hell did that to her.

"Nothing, it's nothing. Everything is alright."

"I'm not alright, Jisoo! Who did that to you?" Namjoon grabbed her wrists and forced her to look at him in the eyes. All he saw was a scared expression, though.

"You're hurting me..." Jisoo whimpered. Namjoon relaxed his grip on her wrists and inspected them, even they had bruises on them.

"Jisoo... did your father... did he do this to you?"

Jisoo yanked her wrists away and settled down in her seat, not wanting to look at Namjoon. Her eyes welled up with tears.

She's not denying it.

The bus came to a stop, their stop. The two got up slowly and thanked the bus driver.

As the bus pulled away from the curb, Jisoo took steps towards her apartment before an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"You're not going back there." Namjoon said in an authoritative tone.

"I have to, if I don't he'll just... He'll be worse when I come back."

"No." Namjoon sharply stated. "No way in hell do you think I'm letting you hand yourself to him." His thumb gently brushed her cheekbone and his eyes softened. "Come with me."

She lost. There was no way she could ever deny him when he was like that.

"Come with me." He repeated. His fingers slowly intertwined with hers, and he pulled her away from her house.

She stared at his backside for the next few minutes, still gripping onto his hand like it was the only reassurance there was.

You just met this guy, and now you're going to follow him to god knows where?

They arrived at a small apartment about five minutes away from her house. He twisted the doorknob and yanked the door open, then lead her in.

It was smaller than you thought it looked from the outside.