Becoming a sin....

BEFORE, ENJOY THIS PHOTO!

Now continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth pov~

I had been awake for about an hour. I was awoken by sudden movement an since then, my body wouldn't go back to sleep. Plus I didn't have the heart to. Not with an adorable Meliodas curled up to me. Not moving an inch I blushed the first time but ended up hugging him back. When I did he smiled, almost like a cat. So an hour had passed and here I am. Still cuddling with him. my face was burning but I don't think I could be happier. I loved being close to him, feeling his warmth and smile against my skin.  Being content, I twirled his blonde locks with my finger tip, loving the soft and fluffy touch to it. He dug his head further into my chest forcing red to break out across my face.

"S-sir Meliodas!" I whisper shouted.

"Soft........pillow." He mumbled, his soft lips against my skin causing a shiver to crawl down my spine. 

"I-I'm not a pillow." I muttered. Staying still, his arms stopped pulling me closer as he let out cute soft snores. I smiled, going back to playing with his hair. Hmmm.... I wonder if he would he pleased to wake up to breakfast! After all pancakes are the one thing that.....my mother.....taught me to make.....Ridding myself of the sad thoughts, I gently began easing my way out his grip, a sad smile sketched on my face.

"I don't wish to go....but I can make breakfast...." I whispered.

"No......don't...go." His brows tightened, hold on me getting tighter as he tried to keep me with him. He was so adorable like this. Sighing, I smiled, lying back down and snaking my limbs around his body. Assuring him I wasn't going  anywhere I played with his locks once again.

"Well ain't that cute~" Somebody cooed. 

"S-sir B-ban?" I blushed, shifting my head to look up at the smirking fox.

"Dont worry I'm the only one up." He assured causing a breath of relief to pass my lips. Asking if he could make breakfast, I informed him I would help if it wasn't for the fact that Sir Meliodas kept insisting that I stay. He chuckled holding to to the proposal.

"Makes since though," he shrugged, walking to the door before glancing back in mischief. "Cap'n was always possessive over the things he likes~" My face worsened by a thousand percent before he laughed walking out of the room. Turning my head back to the blonde before me, I puffed out my cheeks.

"How do I wake you up?" I thought outloud. Smacking him awake was out, for I didn't want to hurt him. That was the last thing I'd ever do to him...think Ellie think.

"You could always ask, gihee." Emerald eyes met mine as the fire on my face turned into a blaze. Oh God! He'd been awake this entire time!

"How long have you been up?" I puzzled, somehow not stuttering.