Record breaker

The two weeks with my family were nice. We never all hung out since I was in LA or Astrid was busy but we pretty much did something together every day; my dad being on death's door made me, if not everyone, realise we should spend a little more time together and I definitely was never going to take my family or friends for granted again. I had still been texting or calling Kells pretty much everyday, but only for short periods of time because he wanted to get more on the album done so he could hang out with me and Casie more when I got back, and I wanted to cherish the moments I had with my family before I left because I wouldn't even be back on the west coast until August, let alone see them. My sister so kindly drove me to the airport but I knew she just wanted to grill me.
"So we never really got to talk about your friend in Ohio," She said
I sighed, giving in "What do you want to know?"
"Everything! How you met him, why you went out to see him and if you two have got it on," She said
"Astrid! Okay first question, Conor is producing his album and I just met him because me and Conor hang out there whilst he's working. Second question, I went out to see him because we're such great friends and I had no summer plans and I missed him," I replied, consciously leaving out the third one
"Okay and have you?" I didn't reply "Oh my god you have!"
"Once," I mumbled
"Devon you are in dangerous territory. Friends with benefits situations never, ever work out," Astrid said
"No it's not like that! No it's only happened once and we were both so drunk and that's just not happening,"
She briefly looked at me "Slippery slope,"
I was confused "What?"
"I mean doing it once is dangerous, makes it more likely to happen again,"
I rolled my eyes. Of course I loved my sister to pieces but sometimes she took her duty of being protective and teaching me life lessons too far "It won't,"
"I don't believe you but we're five minutes away. So I'm just going to say you can do whatever you want but just keep my advice in mind, okay?"
"I will. Thank you, Astrid. Really,"
"Just doing my job," She said as we pulled up outside the departures sign. She got out of the car to help me with my suitcase and give me a hug "I love you and I'm going to miss you so much. Have a safe flight, Dev,"
"I love you and am going to miss you too," I replied, giving her one last hug. Then, I began my journey back to Cleveland.

I looked, atrocious to say the least. That is what four hours next to a nonstop crying baby does to you. So of course I opted for sunglasses on and found a bathroom in the airport to attempt to touch up my makeup. Then, I grabbed my bag off the carousel and practically sprinted out of the airport and into Kells arms. He was waiting right outside for me and pulled me into what could only be described as the best hug of my entire life. I was grinning from ear to ear and he rested his chin on the top of my head
"Did you miss me?" He asked
"You have no idea,"
Kells took his chin off of my head and looked me straight in the eyes. I thought he was going to kiss me, I wanted him to since I was too scared to kiss him myself. But instead, he cupped his hands round my face and said "I missed you so much,"

We got back to his house and Casie was with her mom for the week, so it would be just me and Kells. I took my luggage upstairs and began putting away the clothes I had taken back to California with me when he came in
"You want some help?"
I didn't need it, but I needed Kells "Sure,"
He walked over the where I was standing and took a couple items of clothing out of my suitcase. We filled each other in on the things we forgot to mention on FaceTime until he said "Should we have that conversation we were going to have?"
I didn't want to have that conversation. I wanted to have that night happen again. Sure, I should listen to my sister and maybe take her advice but he was so hot. And I'd vowed to be more spontaneous "Nope," I replied with a cheeky smile before pulling him in and giving him a kiss. A kiss that escalated quickly.

"Wow," I said, breathless. Three rounds with him, I didn't think I'd be able to get up and walk
"Is it just me or is it better when we're sober?" He said, panting to get his breath back as much as I was
"Nope. It's better, much better," I agreed. The first time was kind of hazy, but there was no way I was forgetting that.
"Round four?" He asked. God this boy was eager
I laughed "Of course, just give me a minute to get my breath back. How many rounds have you done consecutively with someone?" I asked. The question just popped into my mind and I was curious as to what the answer was.
"Uhh, I think eight,"
"Eight? How did you both go on for that long?" I was shocked. How can a girl go for eight with Kells?
"I don't know. Got your breath back?" He asked me. I nodded "Want to see if you can break the record?"
I smiled "Of course I do. But just make sure you can keep up," I added on the end
"I'll try my hardest,"
He kept up. So did I. And his new record was 10.