Cuddles

Who or what was that sound. There were three bangs on our hotel door. Then another three. Then another three. Then finally "Kells or Devon get your fat asses out of bed," it was Slim; of course. That little shit. I got up to answer the door, still half asleep. Slim started to bang on the door again.
"Slim I'm coming stop doing that," I yelled, making Colson stir.
"Yo, what's happening?" Colson asked
"I don't know," I replied "Slim wants something," I walked over to the door "What?"
"Do you know the time?"
"No, why?"
"We has to checkout two and a half hours ago you lazy fucks," Rook said
It took me a minute to process everything, and then I remembered our 9am checkout time "Oh shit. Wait have you guys checked out already?" I asked
"Yeah. An hour and a half ago. Literally everyone's gone back home except for us. We had to wait here for you guys," Rook informed us
"No, you lost the Rock Paper Scissors battle but there wasn't enough room in the Uber and I was the one that got forced to stay with you," Slim said
"Guys not going to lie, I don't give a shit," I sighed. I didn't even want to think about how much extra we were going to have to pay for this room "Can you come in and help us pack?"
They reluctantly agreed and walked into our room, which was a complete shit show to say the least. The first thing I did was get back into bed and cuddle Colson.
"Devon are you kidding me?" Slim asked
"Woah, four condom wrappers? You guys are fucking animals Jesus Christ," Rook said
"Yeah but my dick's gonna be broke or some shit by the end of the summer," Kells said
Rook's eyes widened "Wait how many times have you guys..."
"Bro don't ask! The fuck man? But too many times for me to count,"
"Colson shut up," I mumbled
"Fucking hell y'all are nymphos," Rook exclaimed
"It's not even that impressive," I said
"It is to Rook because you got more action in one night then he does in a month," Slim chimed in
"You little fuck," Rook said before picking up a pillow from the end of our bed and lobbing it at Slim. He caught it and threw it back, hitting Rook in the back. Then of course, it escalated into a full on pillow fight between the two of them.
"Oh my fucking..." Colson mumbled "Both of you get the fuck out and we'll pack. Go chill in the lobby and we'll be there in a half hour,"
The boys left and I turned around so I was facing him "We need a half hour to pack and get dressed?"
"Yeah and cuddle,"
I laughed, he was such a softie at heart. It was sweet though "Alright, I like the sound of that,"

We surprisingly made it on time, the room was a mess- I felt awful for whoever had to clean it up- but we probably ended up paying their bills in our fee for not making our checkout time.
"You have to pay for the extra time in y-"
"Yeah, yeah I know here's my card," Colson said before handing it to the concierge. She took it and walked off.
"I'll pay you back for it," I said
"No no, it was my weekend away for you, I'm paying for the room,"
"Kells. You already paid for everything this weekend; and my flight when I went to go see my family, let me pay for this," I pleaded. He shook his head. "Half?"
"Nope, you're not paying a single dime for this trip," He replied before kissing me on the forehead
"You're so stubborn. Come on, half of it,"
"No! It's my going away present to you," He said. Going away. We had three whole days left before I got on a plane back to LA. Three more full days of this, whatever it was. I didn't want to do king distance; ending whatever this was would break my heart but I couldn't handle long distance because it would break my heart even more. I sighed again "I don't want to think about that right now,"
"Me neither," he replied before pulling me into a hug and resting his chin on the top of my head "Cas is gonna miss you,"
"Are you?" I asked
"Gonna miss you?" I nodded "Course I am; I love you to death, you take care of me, make sure I'm not eating shit and that I get places on time and all that; I'm going to be such a fucking mess without you around, and you know it,"
"Oh don't say shit like that; it'll make it even harder to leave," I complained
"That's the point. If I tell you how much of a shit show my life is going to be without you making sure I'm not being an idiot then you'll stay,"
"Except I need to go back and get my degree. Besides, you'll be busy with your new album, I'll be busy with college and it won't even feel like that long before I see you again," I said, trying to be rational. One of us had to be or I knew I was going to end up staying in Cleveland for a lot longer than intended.
He sighed "I know. And I have this film festival in Utah in September for this movie I was in, so I might be able to fly to L.A after; like... for your birthday maybe,"
"When's your Utah thing?"
"So your birthday is September 13th, which is Saturday. So on Friday night, we like watch all the movies and then on Saturday we do press and shit. So, if the press goes to schedule, it'll finish at around 6pm and then I can get on a flight to LA and see you that evening. Sound good?"
"Of course it does,"