Hello! Why School?! (Chapter 2)

You slept in the hotel room and woke up at 7:25 am.

Y/N: Ugh, I think I have 5 more minutes.

*Flashback to say "5 more minutes"*

Y/N: Nope, I'll just get my stuff ready...

You got ready, ate some breakfast, and carried a bag with only clothes.

Y/N: Seems about right. What time is it?

You look up at the clock to see that it was 7:45 am.

Y/N: I need to run now!

You zoom out of the room with the key card and gave it to the receptionist near the front door.

Y/N: Thanks, by the way.

Receptionist: No, thanks for staying at our hotel!

You walk outside and go to the ship department center where you show your ticket to a machine.

Machine: Your ship is about to go in 3 minutes, it is in Bay A, around the corner from here.

You run and walk onto the ship with other students, mainly with your sword, and bag.

Y/N: The planning of this was great, but the idea OF going to school to learn, is fine... Unless if the teacher speaks in a boring voice.

You walk onto the ship and past near a conversation.

???: Aren't you excited?!

??? #2: Of Course I'm excited! It's just, I've been moved ahead 2 years. I just don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Y/N thoughts: So those two are Ruby and Yang. Huh. Wait, does that mean that the holo-

"The robbery was led by Roman Torch-wick, if you find-"

Y/N: Uh-huh. Yup.

"In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's Protest had turned dark, now having the White Fang-"

-The TV is shut down-

-A hologram of Glynda appears-

Hologram Glynda: Hello and welcome to Beacon, you are one of the few-

Y/N: That's a nice welcoming greeting. Oh, Oh that guy is. Barfing on the floor. Poor man.

???: BLARGGHHHH!!!!!!!

-You see the view of the academy where you're going to-

Y/N: Oh man, I forgot how fun it is-

????: BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/N: TO LOOK AT THE VI-

???: BLARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Y/N: OF THIS FLYING-

????: BLARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Y/N: SHIP.

A moment of silence passes.

Y/N: Is he-

???: BLARRRRGGGHHHH

Y/N: Nope. He's not done.

-After traveling to Beacon Academy-

Y/N: I feel bad for the janitor. The trash cans that are all filled up. Poor man must be very very airsick.

-You walked out looking at the building-

Y/N: Wow. They really were not kidding when the things you see in movies look cooler when you actually see them in real life.