Train with me! (Chapter 6)

You woke up where you looked around and slept on your bed, you quickly got out of bed and did your morning routine before getting the 6 dozens of cinnamon rolls out of the door.

Nadia: You okay carrying all of that?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine with carrying it, it's not a big deal... I mean today's basically nothing is going on.... It's the weekends.

Nadia: I've lost track of time after a while....

Y/N: Yeah.. It all felt like things literally went so fast.

Nadia: Huh.... I did remember that since today we have free time.... Someone was knocking on the door about training.

Y/N: Oh... OH I forgot!

Nadia: Hm?

Y/N: Pyrrha was suppose to starting training me and Jaune!

Nadia: Huh?! 

Y/N: Yeah I forgot.... Wait... I think RWBY's team went on training in the forest as well.... Gah! I need to bring these to them though!..... What should I do?...

You wait patiently until you thought of something.

Y/N: Got it! They added us on the scrolls... I hope.

Nadia: I'll message Ruby in the meantime.... You need to get to your training, don't worry, I won't destroy those 6 Red Cinnamon Rolls.... Or will I?

Y/N:.... Keep it safe and don't let anyone eat it until they come back.

You walk back to the room, and ran straight to the locker room to retrieve your gear, as you also met other people.

Cardin: Ah, it's you again.

Y/N: Hey Cardin....

You grab your combat uniform and weapons, hurrying.

Cardin: What's the rush?

Y/N: I forgot I had training today.

Cardin: I see. I'll close your locker on the way alright (Y/N)?

Y/N: Yeah... I got it Cardin...

You run out as Cardin closes your locker for you.

-Somewhere in the forest-

Pyrrha: Alright Jaune..... keep your combat posture up, and slice your sword like I taught you.

Jaun guards himself, and slash his sword, guarding after every slash.

Pyrrha: Good... That's good.

Jaune: Really?

Pyrrha: Yeah Jaune, with enough practice, you'll be able to fight more dangerous Grimm.

Jaune: Thanks.

Pyrrha: Now.... Where is (Y/N)?... He was suppose to be here over an hour ago... 

Jaune: I heard he was busy baking some treats for us.... Nadia just sent us a message.

Pyrrha: Ah.... I remember how busy she said (Y/N) was... I really don't wanna pressure him if he doesn't want to do it.

They heard some bushes rattling.

Pyrrha: That might be the Grimm...

Pyrrha and Jaune got ready to fight when suddenly you ran out of the bushes.

Y/N: Sorry.. I'm so.... Late.... Holy cow.. What route did you guys take?!

Pyrrha: Behind us... Why?