[DELETED] Tying Up Loose Ends (Non-Canon #2)

"Everyone know the plan?"

Everyone checks and looks at their weapons while talking.

"Alright."

You see Jaune with his helmet happy to go.

Y/N: Suits you Jaune.

Jaune: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, you look like a pure medic. One that doesn't need to take a life, unless needed.

Ren: What do you mean by take a life?

Y/N: You did hear that the guards are going to be human, right?

Ruby: Oh.

Y/N: Qrow what's the situation on the area?

Qrow: I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're right. The place is heavily armed and guarded by men.

Ren: Why would so many people risk their lives to protect something that Jacques needs? What's so important?

Y/N: Eyes on anything else?

Qrow: Not from my range- Holy Shit-

Gunshots can be heard from the radio as Qrow quickly escapes.

Y/N: Qrow?

Qrow: I'm fine. Jesus. These people will fire anything that moves.

Y/N: Stay out of sight and hide in the trees, We're at the landing zone right now.

Qrow: I will.

Chapter ends here, I'll basically summarize what was supposed to happen.

So basically, mission in the woods, you go in with a squad as you team up with Neo to gather the information.

Then, As you get attacked while getting the intel, you call for reinforcements, which in this case, the Wolves were supposed to pick you up.

RWBY and the Ace Ops try to warn you but were ambushed by the Wolves, defending for their lives, radios were scrambled.

As you reach the helicopter, Ramirez (Neo) get's incapacitated by a rocket, as you drag her ass towards the evac.

You then find out that Jacques is the one behind this, who is creating a little party.

The captain tries to kill you and Neo, but you quickly knock him and the guards out, stealing the plane and their uniforms.

Things transition out, Ironwood is invited to Jacques party, RWBY and the Ace Ops make it out alive and go to the party.

Afterwards, it smooths out to Chapter 39, where this time, You and Neo go undercover, reporting to Jacques about the operation, busting his ass.

So yeah, originally, this was suppose to be the plot of the chapter, but as you know, it redirected to Jacques being the good guy.