Special Chapter 3: Into the Unknown.

Warning: Uh... Author here.... Just giving you a heads up.... This might be offensive.... I think. I'm truly sorry if you get really offended by these things.... There's a bit of dark humor in this chapter... as well... as racist jokes..... Anyways. Continue on reading.

You and your team is recovering from Haven's Hospital as you walk around Haven and explore.

Y/N: Almost much of my team is injured.... Good thing that there's healers in town.... 

You walk around until you find a Blacksmith shop again.

Y/N: Ah Hey!.... Wait.... Y-You were from Beacon Academy! Emil?!

Emil: Sup.

Y/N: What brings you here to Haven?...

Emil: Just moved here I suppose... Oh Yeah... I forgot... Yang ordered this...

Emil gives you the robotic arm.

Y/N: Ah. Thanks Emil.

Emil: No problem.... Now... What brings you in my store?...

Y/N: Ah. Nothing... I just wanted to look around... How's Azouf?...

Emil: Ah... He's doing fine, Lionheart actually requested him to learn the ways of being a hunter.

Y/N: That's nice to hear!

Your scroll begins to ring.

Y/N: Ah. Sorry gotta take this.

Emil: Go on ahead.

You take your scroll out and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey again. It's me, Coco.... I've been hanging out with my team and Neptune.... What's going on at your end?..."

"I'm just chillaxing right now, RWBY and JNPR got reallllllyyyy screwed up in a battle."

"What battle was it?..."

"It was us against Cinder's team.... I left them alone.... And.... Wait a minute..."

"Huh?..."

"If I was gone... and... Pyrrha.... didn't die?.... What?.... Wasn't her target to KILL Pyrrha?...."

"What are you talking about (Y/N)?"

"Something's wrong.... Like I have a bad feeling.... Sorry to leave you in the blue Coco.... I need to get to the bottom of this."

"Hey wait-"

You hang up on Coco as you walk out the door.

Emil: Oh, you're just leaving?

Y/N: Sorry... It's a bit urgent....

Emil: Ah. Alright. Well, be sure to come back!

Y/N: I will!

You leave the shop and run back towards Haven Academy and open the door, waking upstairs, slowly creeping around the hallway.

You open a crack in the door as you spy on Jaune and Pyrrha.

Jaune:. I-I thought they were going to kill you....

Pyrrha: It's fine Jaune.... It's a good thing Raven was there.... She just pulled her... In that portal....

You close the door quietly and sigh in relief, and turn around to see Ruby looking at you.

Y/N: O-Oh hey Ruby....