Special Chapter 2: Another Side

During the battle of Beacon, a girl is slowly waiting near the campfire, texting on her phone.

Roman, did you finish her yet?

5 minutes ago.

Roman?.... 

Minutes have passed to what seemed like hours to her. It wasn't until she saw something in the corner of her eye. A ship had crashed in the wreckage of the city. In the midst of the wreckage she saw a cane and a hat nearby.

She runs over and examines the cane and hat as she notices who it belonged to.  After examining, she gasp and looks at the cane and hat one more time hugging on to the hat. Pounding the ground with rage, she was instantly alerted as she jumps on to her feet dropping his cane and hat. She looks behind her to see someone standing before her.

He stands next to the wall opening his flask and drinking looking at the girl in which she directly charges in a fury of kicks. He drops his flask and jumps back looking at her as the girl was in tears, and enraged.

"I guess she's still getting over her grief...."

Qrow grabs his weapon out as Neo grabs her umbrella.

Neo cartwheels to Qrows side as Qrow slashes to his left forcing Neo to dodge. Neo then jumps up and kicks Qrow's back as a flock of Qrows attack her.

"Nice one kid...."

He picks up his flask as Neo once again appears in front of Qrow, forcing him to slash in front of him, making her disappear once more. Neo switches her eye color to watch his moves when Qrow attacks her putting her self in a defensive position.

Qrow attacks randomly, throwing Neo off guard as she tries to read his attacks, but fails to read what Qrow was doing.

Qrow drinks up all of his flask before fighting once more, as Neo tries to read again, focusing on the attacks.

Qrow catches Neo off guard as Neo is kicked straight to the ground. Neo gets up a few moments later to see that Qrow is now gone.

Neo walks over once again to the wreckage to retrieve the cane and hat as she walks out of town never to be seen again.

-During the plane ride-

You talked with Qrow as everyone is talking to each other.

"So, you saw her didn't you?"

You sigh as Qrow nods.

"I gotta say... Her illusion and attacks were somehow... familiar."

"They are?..."

"Yeah.... They look very familiar but... I can't just touch it."

You scratch the back of your neck.

"Huh.... Alright."

"Gotta say with all her illusions... She might be VERY dangerous to mess with."

"Uh-huh."

Qrow looks at you suspiciously before you re-correct your answer.

"I mean... uh..... I'll watch out for her..."

Qrow refills his flask as you sit and wait for the ride out of Beacon, talking to the others as well as Weiss.

"So, Weiss.... I've heard that you're going back to the kingdom."

"Yeah... my dad wants me back there... I'm pretty sure I'll at least have some company."

"Penny is with you right?"

"Mm-Hmm."

"That's good."

Everyone sits down still worried about each other thinking about the times that they remembered about Beacon as Ruby is unconscious. You stand up and make a small talk.

"So... Everyone... Who would like to play a game?..."

Everyone looks at you waiting for an answer.

"Truth or Date?"

"Don't you mean Dare?"

"Nope."

You chuckle a bit.

"Not at all."

Everyone gives each other looks and laugh off the joke.

-After the flight back home-

"Sweet sweet home?..."

Yang is taken into medical care as you help the other injured students. You soon see Nadia and the others come by to also help.

Y/N: Nadia?! Jake?! Nehli!

Nadia: Sup... Damn it looks like you guys got hit hard...

Jake: From the looks of it... I heard it was... an unexpected attack as well.

Y/N: Yeah... It was really unexpected... Why'd you guys come here?

Nehli: Eh, we were given permission to meet up with you guys, Nadia's school allowed any volunteers for helping Beacon Academy, meanwhile, our resistance leader allowed us to help out for this week.

Y/N: It's literally been like 2 weeks... That's crazy.

You help the last injured person out of the plane and set him down on the cot as he is carried to the ambulance.

Y/N:I have really missed you guys.

Jake: Us too.

You do a group hug as the 4 of you talk about what has been happening during the past weeks.

-Later on...-

"Hah.... It's like times have passed on."

You finish your conversation with your friends before you wave goodbye to them once again. You walk off in the distance with Qrow, who walks to Taiyang's cabin.

"So kid, what's been with your... you know.... strength?"

"I just practiced from Pyrrha, that's all."

"Ah... That's nice."

You arrive at Taiyang's house with Qrow, as you both walk into the house to talk with Ruby.

(The End)